Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:55 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 21  Next
 Always said another Ruby Ridge or WACO would start 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dan360 wrote:
SPLC probably considers George Washington a domestic terrorist, too.

Reports are 130 head have died due to lack of water while being corraled. Evidently Federal LE are not good ranchers.

Either kill them or take them their goal is the same. Get the cattle if the land. What needs to happen un armed men an women go past the lines of Feds temp them to pull the trigger. Get past the blockades of people.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Cattle have been released. Bundy's ranch hands walked them under I-15 about a half hour ago. There is still the remnants of the 30 day no fly zone in effect over the entire area, so many are worried after all the supporters go home the Federales will come back and start this over again.

In order to stand neutral in this drama, it must be noted that Bundy is no angel is this ongoing battle, either. it's been 20+ years of drama between him, Clark County, State of Nevada, and the Federal Government.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have been closely following this. Clyde Bundy kept trying to make the point when talking to various reporters...Every-time BLM land was mentioned he tried to correct them....

Fact...This is State of Nevada land. When the State of Nevada was formed it encompassed all land within its borders. The Federal Government never purchased any of it...it just assumed authority in 1993, and started administering these grazing lands.
I owned a ranch with 5000 acres of grazing land. I had to pay a fee to graze my cows. Clyde has stated many times he was willing to pay a fee to graze this land that has been in has ranch since 1870, as long as it is paid to the legal owner of the land....the the State of Nevada.

My heart is warmed by the response by the citizens that came to the aid of the ranchers. Many of us have long memories of Wounded Knee, Ruby Ridge, Waco, and other places. I am certain somewhere out here in civilian life there are a few that well know the art of counter-sniper tactics, and might well take action to protect civilians under attack.

Who are these "Brown shirted gunmen" that were tazering people, throwing them to the ground? Does any of this seem familiar in pictures of Nazi Germany? I shot off a few emails trying to see if any of our news people had the cajones to show the here today, and the pictures from Germany in the early 40's. Nobody wanted to go that far with he truth.

Will anybody ever interview the snipers, and brown shirted thugs working for the government...if so they will get the standard response that happened in Nuremberg...."Just following orders". Seems like we executed quite a number with that simple excuse.

My warmest compliments to those that took action.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

old wanderer wrote:
I have been closely following this. Clyde Bundy kept trying to make the point when talking to various reporters...Every-time BLM land was mentioned he tried to correct them....

Fact...This is State of Nevada land. When the State of Nevada was formed it encompassed all land within its borders. The Federal Government never purchased any of it...it just assumed authority in 1993, and started administering these grazing lands.
I owned a ranch with 5000 acres of grazing land. I had to pay a fee to graze my cows. Clyde has stated many times he was willing to pay a fee to graze this land that has been in has ranch since 1870, as long as it is paid to the legal owner of the land....the the State of Nevada.

My heart is warmed by the response by the citizens that came to the aid of the ranchers. Many of us have long memories of Wounded Knee, Ruby Ridge, Waco, and other places. I am certain somewhere out here in civilian life there are a few that well know the art of counter-sniper tactics, and might well take action to protect civilians under attack.

Who are these "Brown shirted gunmen" that were tazering people, throwing them to the ground? Does any of this seem familiar in pictures of Nazi Germany? I shot off a few emails trying to see if any of our news people had the cajones to show the here today, and the pictures from Germany in the early 40's. Nobody wanted to go that far with he truth.

Will anybody ever interview the snipers, and brown shirted thugs working for the government...if so they will get the standard response that happened in Nuremberg...."Just following orders". Seems like we executed quite a number with that simple excuse.

My warmest compliments to those that took action.

There was a rather heated court battle where Bundy and other ranchers, out of their own pockets, hired lawyers and filed lawsuits against the BLM over their taking control of the land from the State of Nevada. At one point during the proceedings the BLM refused to move forward on the grounds that the overhearing Court had no jurisdiction in the matter and the proceedings ground to a halt.

I believe that is when Bundy and others stopped making their payments, or decided to not pay. Either way, there is a lot to the story I'm not privy to.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dan360 wrote:

In order to stand neutral in this drama, it must be noted that Bundy is no angel is this ongoing battle, either. it's been 20+ years of drama between him, Clark County, State of Nevada, and the Federal Government.

I've read so many conflicting stories on the Bundy Ranch situation I don't even know what to believe anymore. There are two things that bother me no matter who's at fault.

One- They type of force used by the feds. Why is a swat team necessary for everything? Snipers.....really?

Two- In one report I read it said that was going to cost around 3 million dollars to confiscate Bundy's cattle, and they're doing it because he owes a supposed 1 million in fines. In what world does it make sense to spend 3 million to collect 1 million?

Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Liet-kynes wrote:
dan360 wrote:

I've read so many conflicting stories on the Bundy Ranch situation I don't even know what to believe anymore. There are two things that bother me no matter who's at fault.

One- They type of force used by the feds. Why is a swat team necessary for everything? Snipers.....really?

Two- In one report I read it said that was going to cost around 3 million dollars to confiscate Bundy's cattle, and they're doing it because he owes a supposed 1 million in fines. In what world does it make sense to spend 3 million to collect 1 million?

When has LE ever been known to NOT overflex their muscles? Besides, of course, when they get caught offguard at the beginning.

3 million to collect 1 million is SOP for the government.....I imagine it includes the double OT, extended helo maintenance, 5,000lbs of extra paperwork, etc.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Look at this guy he could have lit them up and they would played hell getting a shot at him

Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I am told this is a photo from the end of the incident in Nevada.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Marine3%er wrote:
Look at this guy he could have lit them up and they would played hell getting a shot at him

Save a .50 cal... that guy could fuck shit up with impunity...

"For I have always lived violently, drunk hugely, eaten too much or not at all, slept around the clock or missed two nights of sleeping, worked too hard and too long in glory, or slobbed for a time in utter laziness. I’ve lifted, pulled, chopped, climbed, made love with joy and taken my hangovers as a consequence, not as a punishment."
-- John Steinbeck
"Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing."
-- Oscar Wilde
"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one."
-- Marcus Aurelius
"Now I'm off to check out Drew's dick."
-- MadPick

Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:59 pm

The 'more' to the story. It was never about Tortoises. It was never about 'grazing fees'. It was never about anything but covering up the true use that Harry Reid his son, and the Chinese had intended for the land. Cliven Bundys' name was on BLM documents, (that they tried to purge from their database) and his 'removal' was suggested quite a few years back. EME, a Chinese energy company, working with Reid's son Rory were negotiating an Energy Farm right where Bundy' property lays. Refusal to leave has been a boon to the BLM, who were basically hired guns to chase off the ranchers from this property.

So, we the people won a temporary victory, but are we willing to do the work necessary to make it a permanent victory?

E-mail your Congressional Reps and Senators, e-mail anyone and everyone to push an investigation into Reids involvement. As well as, e-mail the Dept. Of The Interior and BLM to keep the pressure on. It is only a temporary victory if we forget and move on to the next shiny thing, and these folks are counting on us forgetting and going back to sleep.

The same Government that considers the Founding Fathers 'Terrorists, is the same Government the Founding Fathers warned us against…

MEMBER; NRA, SAF, GOA, Lewis County Oath Keepers,

Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:58 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Mixed blessings brothers.

This group of men and women who stood up to oppressive brown shirt tactics ride off into the sunset as victors. :patriot:

But now those who believe that .Gov can do no wrong (because they're in charge) will change their MO.

I fear that citizens with backbones will be "handled" in a different manner from here on out.

Quietly.
Either in the night or with more devious methods. Brown shirts have discovered that they can't shove citizens who know history and their rights.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:14 pm

Even though I'm not 100% sure Bundy is in the right seeing all these people in Nevada standing up to the gov is a beautiful thing. Sadly in the last few years I have lost hope for America and the direction the people have been going, but this small group of people today has given me a smile on my face and some hope and pride in my heart. There are still defenders.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:19 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Even though I'm not 100% sure Bundy is in the right seeing all these people in Nevada standing up to the gov is a beautiful thing. Sadly in the last few years I have lost hope for America and the direction the people have been going, but this small group of people today has given me a smile on my face and some hope and pride in my heart. There are still defenders.

Very nicely said... I agree.

Reading about the long standing feud made me realize that Cliven B is probably not the easiest fellow to get along with.

And yet I don't judge someone's Rights by whether they have a sweet personality or not. If Cliven Bundy was my neighbor and we'd somehow tangled in our past, I'd be on my horse with rifles and handguns strapped on to defend him yet.

Deadshot2 has a great saying on his signature line... "For he to-day who sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother."

Brothers often have the most vicious fights with each other... But we should remember to stand up for each other when it counts.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 21  Next