Post a reply

I NEED SOME HELP

Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:14 am

ok as some of you all know i am buying a house (my first one) anyway its in Yelm.... and i need some help moving :pray: :pray: so what i was thinking was if i could get two groups of a few guys to help me load the truck in Kent and then get the other group to help me unload it in yelm i would be eternally grateful :bow: so who can i count on?

oh ya it will be this Saturday the 2nd of March i will get some beer for both the kent and yelm teams :bigsmile: (not sure who wants to drink that early but hey i will get it anyway) most everything is all boxed up already so it will be just loading boxes and such on the truck. please if you can make it i very much need your help :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

and this is subject to change but if it does it will not be a good thing as that means my financing fell through :blackcloud1:

Re: I NEED SOME HELP

Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:52 am

I'm in for Kent. What time?

Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:55 am

I can possibly help on the Yelm run, just need to know an approx time so I can clear it with the higher-ups.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:57 am

I will be out in Eatonville for my great grandmas 100th bday. That means passing through yelm around 4 on the way home. What time will you be moving in?

Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:18 am

Might be able to make the Yelm meet & greet depending on the time.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:26 am

I have the morning open, could help out in Kent.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:43 am

Possibly in for the Yelm team depending on time.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:47 am

olydemon wrote:I will be out in Eatonville for my great grandmas 100th bday. That means passing through yelm around 4 on the way home. What time will you be moving in?

oh come one she will turn 100 again soon :thumbsup2:

thanks guys i will talk to the wife and get more of a firm time :4couple:

Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:58 am

mash man wrote:
olydemon wrote:I will be out in Eatonville for my great grandmas 100th bday. That means passing through yelm around 4 on the way home. What time will you be moving in?

She is single if it doesn't work out for you and the wife..... :bigsmile:

Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:58 am

Kent...depending on what kinda beer ya'll got. :bigsmile:
I can move stuff from point A to point B with little to no supervision...I do not pack trucks with little to no supervision unless you don't care if it all fits.
*Sunday would work better for me as i wouldn't have to break any plans :ROFLMAO:
**seriously, be happy to lend a hand if the quota of boxes outweighs the help. Let me know before Friday night.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:03 am

olydemon wrote:
mash man wrote:

She is single if it doesn't work out for you and the wife..... :bigsmile:

:timeout: i am sure she is a sweet lady :peep:

MFTIC wrote:Kent...depending on what kinda beer ya'll got. :bigsmile:
I can move stuff from point A to point B with little to no supervision...I do not pack trucks with little to no supervision unless you don't care if it all fits.
*Sunday would work better for me as i wouldn't have to break any plans :ROFLMAO:
**seriously, be happy to lend a hand if the quota of boxes outweighs the help. Let me know before Friday night.

Corona unless people want something else

you guys are the best.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:30 am

Times and I should be there

Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:34 am

chevytruckman wrote:Times and I should be there

Forget it, I'm out.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:38 am

MadPick wrote:

Forget it, I'm out.

:angryfire: i would guess he would be a Yelm guy :thumbsup2:

Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:44 am

mash man wrote:
MadPick wrote:

Forget it, I'm out.

:angryfire: i would guess he would be a Yelm guy :thumbsup2:

Yelm guy. Steve's just mad at me cause I happened to run into him in Enumclaw, last weekend. I didn't say hi to him, nor the horse......

;)
Post a reply