This is the place to discuss the how, when, where and why we carry.
Post a reply

Re: Opencarry.org

Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:58 pm

damn been ages since Ive been on. last time I was there was before all that tacoma BS, CRAP close to 15 yrs when they last had to OC cleanup along the highway

care to go back NOPE

Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:19 pm

Alpine wrote:Agree with the OP 10000%. Said person single handedly destroyed OCDO, I have dozens of PMs from people who left there confirming that, can provide screenshots. Good news is Mad and Mass are good about enforcing rules here.

Truly Alpine,

SINGLE HANDEDLY destroyed OCDO or

have DOZENS of PMs complaining to you [why would OCDO members complain to someone who has only posted 36 times in 10 years?] about this individual which you were driven to maintain screen shots, for what purpose?

If so, pray tell why wasn't I, in the 9 years & 9K+ postings, ban by the late grapeshot or John the owner?

Alpine why on earth is your motive or purpose to continue this unfounded degradation of my association with OCD0?

Please folks cease or address your issues with specific events and quit your oblique snide commentary, it would be appreciated!

Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:24 pm

Wow, this guy is dense. I enjoyed the site and people 10 years ago. Some I still keep in touch with. It stopped being fun 9 years ago.
Post a reply