Shops, Gear, Ranges.. Let others know how your experience was.
Post a reply

WGS Guns FFL service

Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:48 pm

So I purchased a firearm online and had it shipped to WGS as the FFL. I received notice that it had been delivered and signed for, then I went in three days later and asked to do the paperwork. The guy at the counter said I couldn't until they called me and told me to come down. So I left, and waited till today to call because it had been over a week since they'd received it. The guy on the phone sounded extremely annoyed, but he did check on it and told me I could come start my paperwork tomorrow for another two week wait. I have done a few gun broker purchases in the past to different shops and I have not had this same experience. I chose this shop because it is near my house. Do you guys have other recommendations for FFL's in the Southend (Tacoma/Puyallup)? Thanks!

Re: WGS Guns FFL service

Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:52 pm

I'm sorry to hear that you had such a poor experience. However, I have a flawless customer service history.

Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:04 pm

dreadi wrote:I'm sorry to hear that you had such a poor experience. However, I have a flawless customer service history.

:ROFLMAO:
You have no Shame!

Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:07 pm

dreadi wrote:I'm sorry to hear that you had such a poor experience. However, I have a flawless customer service history.

+1

Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:44 pm

It's true though, I have had nothing but A-1 service from Dana, from gunsmithing to transfer.

Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:50 pm

KeystoneCowboy wrote:

You have no Shame!

0 shame

Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:35 pm

dreadi wrote:
KeystoneCowboy wrote:

You have no Shame!

0 shame

I can vouch for Dana's customer service. He'll take proper care of you.

Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:35 pm

I got hammered at Black Hammer Arms….

Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:54 pm

I can understand why gun stores want time to process it, log it, whatever. However, if it's taking them over a week, that's bullshit.

And yes, Dana is the man. Send your next transfer to him!

Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:22 pm

'tis true... zero complaints for this man.

Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:19 am

Awesome guys, thanks for the advice! I’ll run my next one through him.

Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:38 pm

zombie66 wrote:I got hammered at Black Hammer Arms….

You too!?

He told me that I was special

Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:24 pm

This was about two years ago but when I was in browsing ammo, a man came in asking about CZs and admitted he was looking for his first firearm and asked what the clerk recommended. He was really keen on buying a P10C but the clerk did everything in his power to sway him towards a J-frame, even showing off the "jacket pocket trick" by pulling the trigger with it pointed AT the kid. Made it a point to avoid...
Post a reply