Switch to full style
Come join us for the last WaGuns shoot of 2012. Kick off 2013 in style with your fellow members. Details inside.
Post a reply

Re: What a GREAT day.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:55 pm

Eddie Dean wrote:

THAT'S ME!!!

... and my 10/22. Woo Hoo.

I added my pics to the OP.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:02 pm

I'm super disappointed I couldn't make it. I LOVE shooting in the snow. Looks like everyone had fun. Lets do it again soon!!!

Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:30 pm

There was SOOOooooooo many toys..................................
:alcapone:

Glad to have met MassiveBeans.

Good soup !!!

It was my first group shoot in over 30 years. My first one didn't go well, so I was quite nervous.

Those steel targets in the pistol range were addictive. I just couldn't stop hitting those things. Boing. Boing.

Name/Handle tags for us bashful guys would be helpful.

Good times, even though it snowed. 30 guys showing up, with weather like that, is impressive.

Good job to all who helped put it together.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:43 pm

Thanks for ear plugs Steve I think. Thanks for letting me shoot the Lapua Flashfire. Nothing beats hot food in the snow. Thank you cooks and food donators. We need to do this again, soon.
Thanks all for the great time. And we need to bring more guns!
Last edited by C0wbell on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:48 pm

General Nonsense wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:

THAT'S ME!!!

... and my 10/22. Woo Hoo.

I added my pics to the OP.

your 10/22 was giving me a massive stiffy. it's soooooooo purdy, hurrrrr-hurrrr-hurrrr! :drool:

Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:51 pm

Josh gave Eddie a stiffy.... You're now gayer than Steve and his flaming 1911.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:52 pm

Dammit Drew...Beat Me to It...LOL

Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:54 pm

I ain't beating anything on you..... Gay

Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:08 am

Would have been nicer if Greg could have made it down so it could have been shot with a can on it.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:17 am

General Nonsense wrote:Would have been nicer if Greg could have made it down so it could have been shot with a can on it.

Sorry Josh, I had to work

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by K&E ARMS on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:20 am

K&E ARMS wrote:
General Nonsense wrote:Would have been nicer if Greg could have made it down so it could have been shot with a can on it.

Sorry Josh

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

No worries. It's probably for the best because if I shot with it this weekend it would just be a d*ck tease. I would be calling you every weekend to do some shooting. Good time though. You will have to be at the next one wherever it is. Happy New Year.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:35 am

Wait!

There was a meeting?

And lots of shooting?

Why didn't anyone tell ME about it ??? :cussing: :blackcloud1:

Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:50 am

Selador wrote:Wait!

There was a meeting?

And lots of shooting?

No one likes you.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:54 am

bhpdrew wrote:
Selador wrote:Wait!

There was a meeting?

And lots of shooting?

No one likes you.

So it's time for me to go get drunk and eat some cornbread?

Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 am

Agreed, it was a great day! I'm very happy that we made the trek south.

My only "bummer" of the day is that I didn't meet more people and BS a little. I had a great day shooting, but I can see from the threads that there were a number of people there that I didn't meet.

Huge thanks to all that helped with the cooking; that was a fantastic lunch. And the burgers . . . wow, several of us commented on them . . . what were they? Were they something special, or cooked just right, or were they just regular burgers but tasted 10x better than normal because of the weather?

Thanks to everyone who so willingly shared their toys and ammo. Flashfire, shooting your .338 Lapua was an awesome experience . . . thank you, sir. :bow:

Drew, thanks for the . . . uhhhhh . . . I'll think of something. Gimme a minute.

Dan, thanks for corralling everyone and making this happen. Great work, as always! And thanks for helping that one helpless guy who was wandering around, "OMG where are my ear muffs, OMG where are my ear muffs, they were SO expensive, OMG where are my ear muffs, they're gray and they're expensive, OMG OMG OMG." Dan: "Dude, they're in your hood." Helpless dude: "WTF I'm such a dumbfuck and now I'm really embarrassed."

:bigsmile:

Oh, Drew: Thanks for the fire. And the entertainment.
Post a reply