Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 WOW...Had a GREAT Time..... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mohawk13 wrote:
Natives and AK's..A Proud History!!!

"For I have always lived violently, drunk hugely, eaten too much or not at all, slept around the clock or missed two nights of sleeping, worked too hard and too long in glory, or slobbed for a time in utter laziness. I’ve lifted, pulled, chopped, climbed, made love with joy and taken my hangovers as a consequence, not as a punishment."
-- John Steinbeck
"Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing."
-- Oscar Wilde
"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one."
-- Marcus Aurelius
"Now I'm off to check out Drew's dick."
-- MadPick

Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm in Oly and was going to go...but after seeing the "all guys night at the movies" thread I thought I'd pass on this one and wait to see pictures. Looks safe, I'll catch the next one.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:22 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bajarob wrote:
I'm in Oly and was going to go...but after seeing the "all guys night at the movies" thread I thought I'd pass on this one and wait to see pictures. Looks safe, I'll catch the next one.

What???

You didn't think we would all act responsible?
:ROFLMAO:

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bajarob wrote:

Don't worry. We got you covered, whatever your demographic group happens to be.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3