Switch to full style
Come join us for the last WaGuns shoot of 2012. Kick off 2013 in style with your fellow members. Details inside.
Post a reply

WOW...Had a GREAT Time.....

Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:26 pm

...at the New Years Eve Day Shoot at Evergreen!!!!! Met Some Great Folks, Fired some great firearms, Ate some delicious Burgers and Tortilla Soup, and Had Just a Plain Fun Ass Time....Thanks to Dan, Steve, Damon, Josh, Chris and Family, and all others who helped make this a Day that I will never forget,,,,,Some Highlites

1). Hanging with My Best Friend and shooting the crap out of 1/3 of the firearms in His Garage..Thanks Chet!!

2). The Awesome Soup that I did not have nearly enough of....Call Me When "The Soup Is On!!!" :thumbsup2:

3). Thanks to Steve #2 For Letting Me relive a few memories with His SOCOM..Thanks Steve!! :thumbsup2: :rockout:

4).. Thanks to the WAGUNS Mods and Owners for some great on the spot PIF's and Give aways :rockout: :rockout: :thumbsup2:

5). Putting faces to names was a great Time. Nice to meet all of You..I will try to be nicer...LOL. :cheers2:

Overall, I would give Today's Shoot a 250% GREAT time...Hope the rest of the Membership gets in on one of these events, as it is a real Kick....Thanks again to all for such a great time... :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

Re: WOW...Had a GREAT Time.....

Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:40 pm

great time!!

Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:43 pm

Mohawk13 wrote:...at the New Years Eve Day Shoot at Evergreen!!!!! Met Some Great Folks, Fired some great firearms, Ate some delicious Burgers and Tortilla Soup, and Had Just a Plain Fun Ass Time....Thanks to Dan, Steve, Damon, Josh, Chris and Family, and all others who helped make this a Day that I will never forget,,,,,Some Highlites

1). Hanging with My Best Friend and shooting the crap out of 1/3 of the firearms in His Garage..Thanks Chet!!

2). The Awesome Soup that I did not have nearly enough of....Call Me When "The Soup Is On!!!" :thumbsup2:

3). Thanks to Steve #2 For Letting Me relive a few memories with His SOCOM..Thanks Steve!! :thumbsup2: :rockout:

4).. Thanks to the WAGUNS Mods and Owners for some great on the spot PIF's and Give aways :rockout: :rockout: :thumbsup2:

5). Putting faces to names was a great Time. Nice to meet all of You..I will try to be nicer...LOL. :cheers2:

Overall, I would give Today's Shoot a 250% GREAT time...Hope the rest of the Membership gets in on one of these events, as it is a real Kick....Thanks again to all for such a great time... :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

Wow...You DID have a good time! :thumbsup2: Sorry i missed out.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:45 pm

I know. That's a LOT of smileys. He must have had a few left over for his quota of smileys for the year. There are likely to be 10-20 more threads very similar to this one. :thumbsup2:

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:33 pm

Forgot to Thank You Josh for letting Me Fire Your Steyer Pistol...Very Nice old Piece...Much Gratitude

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:43 pm

No pics??

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:45 pm

G XXII wrote:No pics??

Tell me about it!! First you have a shoot all the way down south, then you don't post pics!!! I need some pics to put a smile on my face.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:46 pm

Having Pizza...and then posting pics...Prioritie sMy Friend..Priorities

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:48 pm

Found out MadPick has a flaming 1911. Explains the "new" beard, actually...

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:49 pm

Mohawk13 wrote:Having Pizza...and then posting pics...Prioritie sMy Friend..Priorities

Sweet!!! Wish I could have gone.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:50 pm

Flaming as In GHEY...or Flaming as In HOLY CRAP....Grab An Extinguisher???

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:55 pm

Guess

Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:27 pm

To bad I missed out I was driving to commiefonia for work.. :ballchain:

Hopefully we can do it again and I can make it .

Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:49 pm

Lots of fun today!!! Even with all the snow all day long!

Just got home and need to see what pics and video we have...

Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:54 pm

Steve #1's ass with Eddie Dean watching lustfully.

Flash Fire and his uber awesome .338 Lapua

The Rifle line... Honorable mention to Ally (left in the pic) for being in the cold... She spent most of the day in the warmin' shack.
Post a reply