Switch to full style
Threads from past shoots & Events
Post a reply

Re: Honey Do List

Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:24 pm

The Mossberg MVP line is supposed to release a 308 that accepts Pmags. I am very interested in a to the shelves date.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:01 pm

Film pilot for new movie, "Hangover the Prequel"

Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:15 pm

ifixbuses wrote:The Mossberg MVP line is supposed to release a 308 that accepts Pmags. I am very interested in a to the shelves date.

I have heard a rumor that there is a patrol version already out...

Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:34 pm

Anyone care to start a WaGuns pool on which one gets in the most trouble?

Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:39 pm

dan360 wrote:Anyone care to start a WaGuns pool on which one gets in the most trouble?

$5 says Steve gets hit on by a tranny and Dan gets his wallet stolen. Brandon gets taken to the under ground Mexican sex trade but that is too easy. No money in that.

Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:45 am

BadKarma wrote:
dan360 wrote:Anyone care to start a WaGuns pool on which one gets in the most trouble?

$5 says Steve gets hit on by a tranny and Dan gets his wallet stolen. Brandon gets taken to the under ground Mexican sex trade but that is too easy. No money in that.

I think Steve pays aforementioned tranny to steal Dan's wallet while giving him a reach-around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:44 am

Hmmm, I don't think you guys understand the ". . . stays in Vegas" part. :bigsmile:

Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:08 am

MadPick wrote:Hmmm, I don't think you guys understand the ". . . stays in Vegas" part. :bigsmile:

WINGMAN!

Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:10 am

MadPick wrote:Hmmm, I don't think you guys understand the ". . . stays in Vegas" part. :bigsmile:

Except for herpies that'll get ya.

Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:40 pm

Great I am not going to get a call from Dan about having a beer, I am going to get a call asking for bail money and to help track down Steve and "some manly looking chick he met..."

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk Pro

Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:47 pm

Dan's wife probably has hid some secret tracking devices in his iPhone.....he'll get pulled over halfway to Rachel on the Extraterrestrial Highway with a hooker "looking for a shooting range."

Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:49 am

dan360 wrote:Dan's wife probably has hid some secret tracking devices in his iPhone.....he'll get pulled over halfway to Rachel on the Extraterrestrial Highway with a hooker "looking for a shooting range."

This possibility has not yet been ruled out...

Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:34 pm

Stop by the Accuracy international booth and the FNH USA booth for some shwag please and thank you.

Maybe some of the new Vortex scopes and same with bushnell optics.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:36 pm

Booth 551. Thompson Machine.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:09 pm

Added to agenda!
Post a reply