Switch to full style
Post a reply

WaGuns Knife Round 2

Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:50 pm

From the look of the first thread and the punishment my inbox has been enduring I see there is a lot of interest for a round 2.

I am more than happy to set this up again. This time there will be more time for members to get in on this. Please read the conditions below and simply comment "IN" below if you are interested. "IN" will be described in the conditions.

1. I will start ordering knives only after I have received funds for the first 12 (I'm keeping one) and all members are satisfied with their purchase.

2. If you post "IN" you are free to back out at any given moment.
a. The only exception to this is if you request your knife have your username included, once the knife has been engraved with your username, you are committed.

3. I will once again attempt to keep the cost at $50 for the engraved knife.

4. I want to be clear that I am not making any money off of this. $50 covers the cost of the knife, the engraving fee and shipping if you so choose. After I collect all of the money, I will subtract my expenses (cost of knife, engraving, shipping). Any money left remaining will be donated to WaGuns (so if you can pick up in person, please do so as that will be more money donated). If you have a problem with this please do not participate, I will not refund you $0.98, $1.32 or $2.33, you are paying $50 for an engraved knife, what I choose to do with any remaining funds is explicitly up to me. And my choice is to donate it to WaGuns.

IN List
1. Rusoarmo (If we decide on another knife I'll be in)
2. PMB
3. old11bravo
4. L_O_G

Re: WaGuns Knife Round 2

Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:59 pm

I know it's a giant pain in the ass to coordinate something like this. Kudos to you, Sergey, for taking it on . . . twice. :bow:

Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:03 pm

I might be in for another knife. I love my zt 0360, but would love a zt 0350.

Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:08 pm

What kind of knife are we talking about? Are you doing the Leek again? Or soliciting input for a different type?

Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:11 pm

DSynger wrote:I might be in for another knife. I love my zt 0360, but would love a zt 0350.

Aiming to keep it at $50. Not many people can afford to shell out $150+ for a knife.

Maybe after this one is complete and those interested in a more affordable model are satisfied we can try a run of ZTs, although I don't suspect more than a handful would bite.

Madpick wrote:What kind of knife are we talking about? Are you doing the Leek again? Or soliciting input for a different type?

I think as long as we can keep it at $50 shipped we can take input. The black Leek blems may even be an option.
While waiting for the first batch to be over with we can use this time to gauge interest and input. I'll add a thread once we have some viable options.

Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:13 pm

This is awesome Sergey! Thank you for doing this... AGAIN! :rockout:

:wagwoot:

Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:09 am

Yeah, didn't know if other knives could be thrown into the second one or not. I'd like to get the first knife before seeing if I would want a second of the same. Thanks for doing this for us.

Rusoarmo wrote:
DSynger wrote:I might be in for another knife. I love my zt 0360, but would love a zt 0350.

Aiming to keep it at $50. Not many people can afford to shell out $150+ for a knife.

Maybe after this one is complete and those interested in a more affordable model are satisfied we can try a run of ZTs, although I don't suspect more than a handful would bite.

Madpick wrote:What kind of knife are we talking about? Are you doing the Leek again? Or soliciting input for a different type?

I think as long as we can keep it at $50 shipped we can take input. The black Leek blems may even be an option.
While waiting for the first batch to be over with we can use this time to gauge interest and input. I'll add a thread once we have some viable options.

Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:16 pm

Sergey, thanks a bunch.

I haven't tried to organize one of these schwag runs (my WaGuns dildo suggestion didn't take off) so not sure about how much work this is. But I surely appreciate it.

Is there a reason to keep all knives in the order the same model? Ease of ordering?

Thanks again! :cheers2:

Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:41 pm

I'm In for one.

Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:18 pm

PMB wrote:Sergey, thanks a bunch.

I haven't tried to organize one of these schwag runs (my WaGuns dildo suggestion didn't take off) so not sure about how much work this is. But I surely appreciate it.

Is there a reason to keep all knives in the order the same model? Ease of ordering?

Thanks again! :cheers2:

I'm in for a WGO dildo!! Cast molded by a mod of course. That's between them for sizing.
Please consult my misunderstanding Rus, which knife you doing for round 2?
*** I read some more and see its up in the air. That's fine.
I commit 50.

Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:08 pm

perfect timing.. Today my work knife ended up in a container bound for Alaska.

Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:18 pm

Why aren't there a bunch more people lining up for this great swag?

Sergey is doing all the hard work for it too... Come on.

Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:20 pm

PMB wrote:Why aren't there a bunch more people lining up for this great swag?

Sergey is doing all the hard work for it too... Come on.

I just spent a hundred bucks on a hand forged custom blade and am tapped for a while. I'd call that a good reason. :045:

Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:30 pm

I'm in for 2.. No usernames. PIF Fodder and all that jazz..

Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:41 pm

Link, or picture of knife? I don't know what the first one looked like.
Post a reply