Re: WaGuns knife EDIT: KNIVES ARE IN, Check OP

Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:26 pm

Got mine, looks great. Thanks!

Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:03 pm

Awwwwwwwww yhea!

Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:14 pm

Now where do you find the world's tiniest torx screwdriver to switch over the pocket clip to the other side?

Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:10 pm

sinus211 wrote:Now where do you find the world's tiniest torx screwdriver to switch over the pocket clip to the other side?

I bought a little set from Harbor Freight a few years back for like $10. I've used it countless times and it's held up.

Make sure to take off the stupid safety too

Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:15 pm

Rusoarmo wrote:
sinus211 wrote:Now where do you find the world's tiniest torx screwdriver to switch over the pocket clip to the other side?

I bought a little set from Harbor Freight a few years back for like $10. I've used it countless times and it's held up.

Make sure to take off the stupid safety too

Already took of the safety with a small allen wrench. The clip screws are just in there too tight for this to work. I'll head up to Harbor Freight this weekend. Never can have too many tools!

Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:00 pm

Personally I like the safety. After stabbing myself in the leg a few times while not using it on my Scallion I figured how that a little training with the safety made it easy to use and no more stitches.

Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:02 pm

Sissyboy wrote:Personally I like the safety. After stabbing myself in the leg a few times while not using it on my Scallion I figured how that a little training with the safety made it easy to use and no more stitches.

Well, they say the best safety is between your ears, but some folks need a little mechanical assist. :rofl9:

Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:12 pm

MadPick wrote:
Sissyboy wrote:Personally I like the safety. After stabbing myself in the leg a few times while not using it on my Scallion I figured how that a little training with the safety made it easy to use and no more stitches.

Well, they say the best safety is between your ears, but some folks need a little mechanical assist. :rofl9:

That Speed Safe can deploy with just the slightest bump. Just saying, it's easier to do then you would think.

Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:13 pm

Checked the post today. Nada. Maybe tmrw

Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:14 pm

Sissyboy wrote:
MadPick wrote:

That Speed Safe can deploy with just the slightest bump. Just saying, it's easier to do then you would think.

I know ... I've done it.

:peep:

Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:00 pm

Sissyboy wrote:
MadPick wrote:

I carry it tip down. There is no way the blade will open if it's against the back of the pocket.

Soldier_Citizen wrote:Checked the post today. Nada. Maybe tmrw

You're down in Mexico so maybe it takes longer.

Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:23 pm

Rusoarmo wrote:I carry it tip down. There is no way the blade will open if it's against the back of the pocket.

:yes:

Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:05 am

Got mine! Lots of Waguns goodness! Woot!
Thanks for doing this Sergey!
Post a reply