Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: WaGuns Coffee Blend - Now Available!

Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:40 pm

Ordered one of each.

I can't wait to receive it.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:09 am

It may have been mentioned in an earlier post, but this coffee comes as whole beans and will need to be ground before brewing.

Just a reminder.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:13 am

General Nonsense wrote:It may have been mentioned in an earlier post, but this coffee comes as whole beans and will need to be ground before brewing.

Just a reminder.

Which is awesome!

Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:49 am

Whole bean is the ONLY way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:04 am

I switched our office coffee... Now the office manager is ordering for her home.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:08 pm

Yeah, I didn't realize it was whole bean so when I brought it to work this morning expecting to brew a cup I was met with the reality that it was whole bean and I didn't have a grinder.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:20 pm

General Nonsense wrote:Yeah, I didn't realize it was whole bean so when I brought it to work this morning expecting to brew a cup I was met with the reality that it was whole bean and I didn't have a grinder.

Oh, sorry about that. If you want it ground next time just let me know.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:38 pm

Ordered on Saturday from Costco, received today (Thursday). My house is starting to look like a restaurant!

The new coffee machine is on the left, the grinder is in the middle and my "old" espresso machine is on the right.

Sadly it's too late in the day to fire up the new toys....

You fill the grinder hopper up with beans, then set the number of cups of coffee you're going to make. Hit "go" and it will grind the right amount of coffee, which you can then pour into your coffee maker. In other words: No need to measure coffee, either in the beans stage or in the ground stage. :thumbsup2:

Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:13 am

I gave the bags I ordered to my dear sweet mother "the coffee snob" for her expert grinding, brewing, and approval.

I don't know what machines she has as I cannot pronounce the names, but they are pretty cool.

Her take on the batch is "this is quite good coffee, where again did you say this was roasted?"

So, I showed her the website and now she's studying to determine what roasts she wants next. The 'Stand Your Grounds' Centerfire Roast is making its debut at her office manager coffee snob weekly old lady get together party thing tomorrow afternoon around 1430.

Good on ya, Larry!

Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:22 am

MadPick wrote:Ordered on Saturday from Costco, received today (Thursday). My house is starting to look like a restaurant!

And like with any good restaurant, the box wine is in the fridge I hope?

Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:48 am

Nah, you don't need to refrigerate that shit, it lasts forever. That's the beauty of the box, brother!

Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:48 am

dan360 wrote:I gave the bags I ordered to my dear sweet mother "the coffee snob" for her expert grinding, brewing, and approval.

I don't know what machines she has as I cannot pronounce the names, but they are pretty cool.

Her take on the batch is "this is quite good coffee, where again did you say this was roasted?"

So, I showed her the website and now she's studying to determine what roasts she wants next. The 'Stand Your Grounds' Centerfire Roast is making its debut at her office manager coffee snob weekly old lady get together party thing tomorrow afternoon around 1430.

Good on ya, Larry!

Thank you sir, glad she liked it.

Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:15 am

While Larry's suggested coffee maker is probably a good one, for you junkies like BadKarma this may be a better option:

http://www.wimp.com/instantcoffee/

Translating the important part: "It's just a small leak...".

Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:34 am

MadPick wrote:While Larry's suggested coffee maker is probably a good one, for you junkies like BadKarma this may be a better option:

http://www.wimp.com/instantcoffee/

Translating the important part: "It's just a small leak...".

Now I want to buy a hot water heater for my upstairs and fill it full of coffee...

Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:21 am

That video just won the internets...
Post a reply