Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:16 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 WaGuns Flashlight - ORDER HAS ARRIVED! 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Picture of end cap and switch.. Switch should be CLEAN.

Also, watch out for the metal washer in the end cap, make sure you don't loose it.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OK, nothing came out when I changed the battery, except the battery...that's the way it is supposed to be, yes? Or should I pull the green switchy thingy out and replace it again?

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
~Tenzin Gyatso, aka His Holiness the Dalai Lama

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves."
~ Romans 15:1

"Ils Ont Les Armes, On Les Emmerde, On A Le Champagne!"~Charlie Hebdo, November 2015

Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:12 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

glockgirl wrote:
OK, nothing came out when I changed the battery, except the battery...that's the way it is supposed to be, yes? Or should I pull the green switchy thingy out and replace it again?

You should be changing the battery by removing the head. Removing the end cap, like the pic above shows, and pull the switch. Make sure that all contacts are clean. Also make sure that the metal washer is there. It should be inside the endcap, with the rubber button. It helps ground the switch.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:15 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have been carrying mine everyday and using it almost as much. Used it every morning going in and every night coming out of the woods during hunting season. I have had zero problems. Love mine.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:53 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

ssharp wrote:
I have been carrying mine everyday and using it almost as much. Used it every morning going in and every night coming out of the woods during hunting season. I have had zero problems. Love mine.

Yhea, same as me.. I use mine multiple times a day.

We had one for sure bad switch, another person thought his switch was bad, but it was just a bad battery. Waiting on GG to let me know her findings. I have a spare switch here, so it's something that can easily be fixed.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:53 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Loving mine so far. I lost it for about a month and couldnt find it anywhere! Randomly checked the truck after I thought it was left for dead, and the seatbelt literally stole it out of my jeans cuz it was clipped right on to it! Man I was so happy!
Only negative thing I could say, is that the button can be quite sensitive to the touch, and can unwillingly change beams when on. Could just be me.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10