Switch to full style
Topic locked

Re: FS - WaGuns Patches

Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:19 pm

Can I get a black/grey Velcro patch if you have them available? I'll send the payment whenever and whenever you need me to!

Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:15 am

Stevo151 wrote:Can I get a black/grey Velcro patch if you have them available? I'll send the payment whenever and whenever you need me to!
1 black 2 green will have my accountant send with the other bill

Virginia educator " A pencil is a weapon when it is pointed at another person and gun noises are made"

Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:13 am

Just wanted to put a shout out to Dan...These patches rock...very good quality, and have been asked 3 times since Saturday what they represent...Card given to askers.....Cool schwag!!! if you do not have one...get 2...

Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:31 pm

Thank you Dan for hooking me up with the tan one and also sending me a black one once you guys get em. Have it on the back of my vest right now

Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:47 am

Excellent! Glad you got it. You need a black one though, I'll make sure that happens STAT.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:55 am

Massivedesign wrote:Excellent! Glad you got it. You need a black one though, I'll make sure that happens STAT.

No rush Dan!! Thank you for it! You're the man

Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:41 am

Just a thought, would it be possible to make a batch of patches in dark gray background with black lettering? I'd put in an order for 4 of those.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:14 pm

Flashfire wrote:Just a thought, would it be possible to make a batch of patches in dark gray background with black lettering? I'd put in an order for 4 of those.

Anything is possible, if the demand is there for min qty.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:34 pm

Multicam patches. GO.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:16 am

put me down for 1 black one tan/black and one black/tan. how do i pay????

Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:45 am

stayfit116 wrote:put me down for 1 black one tan/black and one black/tan. how do i pay????

PM incoming!

Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:36 am

Black/Grey is now in stock!

Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:56 am

Sent paypal money. The tan look good too, I think I will get some of them when I decide if I like the velcro or not. Wife has a few embroidery machines that cost her 10 k each and you would think I would get her to do this for me on my jackets and stuff but no, doesn't happen. I will get her to sew the patches on for me at least.
She keeps saying if you want it done I will teach you and you can do it yourself then when I say ok lets do it,teach me and then she just does it....lol.. I don't think she trust me on her richie rich machines..

Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 pm

I should get one. PM inbound, take cover!
Aaand there, sent.

Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:25 am

I think that Dan needs to come up with some black/pink patches. That is all.
Topic locked