Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:48 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Glassing Avocados. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You may have heard about "Glassing Eggs." But I ran across glassing avocados. I put an avocado in a Tupperware container with water and put it in the fridge and it lasted for more than a week. I will do a more scientific post with exact numbers later, but it seems to work.

Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
You may have heard about "Glassing Eggs." But I ran across glassing avocados. I put an avocado in a Tupperware container with water and put it in the fridge and it lasted for more than a week. I will do a more scientific post with exact numbers later, but it seems to work.

I find interest in the eggs, and i'm going to look it up with the GF tomorrow, but the avacados should be taken straight from the vine to the garbage can ..... :throwup: I dont say that about many foods, basically them and coconuts(not the taste it's the texture).

Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

shaggy wrote:
I find interest in the eggs, and i'm going to look it up with the GF tomorrow, but the avacados should be taken straight from the vine to the garbage can ..... :throwup: I dont say that about many foods(not the taste it's the texture).

:plusone: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup:

and get that shit out of sushi

Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You guys disgust me lmaoooo
I freaking LOVE avocados, grew up with them growing up in my back yard in SoCal, such a great snack. Take a ripe avocado and sprinkle a little bit of salt all around and spoon out. Amazing ness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This thread is not about if you like or dislike avocados, but about how to make this delicacy last longer for those that have a taste for the finer things in life. Bought three, one for consumption in a few days and two for an experiment.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:21 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

jukk0u wrote:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Exactly what I was expecting too. I was thinking “aren’t avocados a little too expensive to be shooting at?”

Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I eat them with a spoon lol so good, curious to see what your findings are.

1 Corinthians 16:13-14
13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

2 Corinthians 4:16
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The experiment continues.

Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:18 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mmmm. Avacarrot

Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:33 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Mmmm. Avacarrot

You just gave me an idea. Maybe with it being so firm it might work in a stew maybe? Shoot I already tossed it in the trash.

Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu May 05, 2022 8:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]