Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 299 days!! 

a 10 book series by a local author from Olympia Glen Tate! so far i am almost done with book 3 and i have got to tell you i am hooked!! i have also read some of John Wesley Rawles books as well and i like these better! His references to the state are uncanny! I feel as if i know where he is talking about constantly.

The books arent very long so they keep you locked in to the end! I highly recommend these books, the put a very good perspective on the "collapse" and ways to prep. Not as in depth as "Patriots by John Wesley Rawles" but some very good ideas and tips hidden within the text.

All in all great read :thumbsup2: HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! And available for download!!!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0615680682

Wed May 15, 2013 3:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I agree about 299. I have read all five that have been published so far. I can't wait till he releases the last five.

Wed May 15, 2013 11:11 am

plus the author is a cool dude. most of the characters are based on people he knows and the places are locations he frequents. his inside knowledge of our legal system goes a long way to allowing him to make very clear and insightful points.
super awesome, they are a must-read for anyone!
+1 Glen, keep em coming!

Wed May 15, 2013 12:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Great books. 'Glen' is a good guy, I know him from another forum and have stayed at his cabin in the Sound. I read pre-release copies of his books.

Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:43 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thank you all for the tip. I just put his books at the top of my reading list.

I'm reading James Howard Kunstler's World Made by Hand series. So far, I like it a lot. Not a place to find prepping ideas but an interesting take on how different people and groups will fare in a breakdown.

Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Have to give them a try. Anything is better than trying to read Rawles and his complete lack of knowing how to write English or hire an Editor.
Here some of his later stuff is better but when you have a 4th Edition that a 5th grader could write better it tells you something.

Thanks for the tip. Will take a look.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:26 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The first few books in the series...say up to number 5 or 6 were good. But after that they got short and became very heavily involved in military tactics and operations...for the most part. IMHO

-- Travis A Kisner

Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]