SHTF, TEOTWAWKI, Survival or just preventive planning.
Post a reply

Re: The Realtime Emergency Information Thread

Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:09 pm

Tag.

Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:04 pm

Infectious Diseas Global Information:https://www.healthmap.org/en/ :throwup:

HealthMap brings together disparate data sources to achieve a unified and comprehensive view of the current global state of infectious diseases.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:24 pm

deadshot2 wrote:Of course this assumes you will even have a working internet or phone during a real emergency.

History has taught us that the only reliable source of communication is that which you can operate yourself without having to rely on commercial intermediaries. I guess what I'm saying is this is all nice information to have but in a real emergency/disaster/SHTF, that goofy Ham Radio operator will be the only reliable means of communication.

Even today they've been the backbone of Emergency Communications when the regular systems fail.

^^^This right here folks^^^.
Nowadays people are so dependent on mobile device's & computers for anything and everything and will be totally lost when their technology is toast. I do wish the old ways to return to take life back to the simpler times. 24/7 news has divided us as a nation oh, but that's another conversation best suited for another topic.

If you really want to survive in a emergency situation such as flooding or earthquakes up here in the Pacific
Northwest then you'd best make it a priority, if you don't already know, learn to read a map and a compass. Prepare your home, get a get home bag, a stay-at-home cashe or a bug out bag. Do not think that you can wait until an emergency to prepare for an emergency oh, it will not happen.

Rely on yourself and your close family in times like these because others will throw friendship and family ties out the window and take your s***.
Post a reply