Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 1:21 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Store changes... no guns for a couple three weeks... 

Well our new FFL application is nearly complete. As part of process of moving the existing FFL to Tacoma we have to stop selling firearms in the Lakewood store for a short period of time starting Monday January 14, 2013. We will continue to sell ammo and accessories just not firearms until the application is finalized. If things go as expected both locations should be selling guns well before the end of the month.

For those customers with pending transfers due to NICS delay or state background checks we will be contacting those customers individually once we receive their resolutions.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:24 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

You're such a tease... We're opening a second location, just kidding... We're closing for a long time for inventory, just kidding... We're opening a second location..... Stop toying with me, I can't handle it emotionally!

Good luck with the move, like I mentioned in one of the other teasing threads, will help move for ammo.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:15 am
Profile WWW

Massivedesign wrote:
You're such a tease... We're opening a second location, just kidding... We're closing for a long time for inventory, just kidding... We're opening a second location..... Stop toying with me, I can't handle it emotionally!

Good luck with the move, like I mentioned in one of the other teasing threads, will help move for ammo.

How do you think I feel? :crybaby: :crybaby: :frust: :drool:

Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]