Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 10:29 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Want-to-Sell Guns 

Hi All

My dad passed away and had a big collection. We are selling ammo and guns.

Link to guns posted. If you click on the blue numbers it should bring you to photos. 2 tabs as well - pistols and long guns. See bottom of document.

I'm again posting the link to ammo with more info on this post.
Email me at RACHELEHARRISON@GMAIL.COM if interested.

We now have all of Paul's gun collection priced and inventoried.
You can find detailed information, pictures (click on the blue, hyperlinks on the spreadsheet) and prices here:
Gun List

We still have ammo to unload. An updated sheet of what is remaining is listed below.

All the guns are in storage in north Seattle. We are giving priority to local pickup for now.
We will need to set up a time to meet and show them to you if you are interested.
I'm reaching out to you as you had previously been in contact with my dad, Paul Bailey, as a buyer or seller of firearms. As you may have heard Paul passed away last February, and my brother and I are in the process of liquidating his estate. He left behind quite a collection of a wide variety of ammunition that we're looking to move.

Here's a list of what we have:
PMB ammo list (priced)

Note that this sheet has tabs at the bottom for different categories of ammo (shotgun, rifle, handgun, etc.). Where available we've listed a count of how many rounds we have; these numbers are approximate. Where a quantity isn't listed we don't yet have a count, but if the caliber is listed we have at least some of it. Where no price is listed, please ask.

If you're interested in purchasing any of this, please give me a list of what you're looking for. Preference is given if you're able to pick up in Greenlake (Seattle); we can discuss shipping on a case by case basis if that's not possible.
Bulk purchases are welcome and to that end we'll offer the following bulk discounts:
· 5% off orders over $500
· 7½% off $1,000+
· 10% off $2,000+

Rachel, Merv, & Keith

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]