Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:14 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 WTS BERETTA 92X Performance Defensive 

Up for sale is an unfired Beretta 92X Performance Defensive. Made in Italy. This is an all steel DA/SA 92. It is a hefty 42.7 oz unloaded. It is factory slide cut for an optic. It has a frame mounted safety. This model has a Nistan finish which is a nickel finish in part. Adjustable blacked out rear sights with red fiberoptic up front. It comes with red and black G10 LOK grips (as you can see not bright red, if you squint it might look like a wood laminate) and the two original plastic grips, one that fits the vertec grip and one set that mimics the original hump style 92 profile. It has one optic plate with is for the RDO Trijicon pattern. I have had the match hammer installed which essentially eliminates most of the pretravel in single action. I've also added a 13# hammer spring, switched out the lanyard loop for a flat cap, and replaced the roll pin for a push pin for the loop/cap for easier disassembly. Original parts are included. This thing is ready to rock and or roll. It has a fantastic DA/SA trigger and a miniscule reset.

Price is $1350.00 Buyer pays background fee and transfer fee. Located in the Puyallup area. Willing to travel within reason (30 miles) or will meet you halfway at a FFL of your choice.

Unfortunately, and as you know, due to the one party rule in our once free state, standard capacity magazines are no longer allowed to be included. I do not have any magazines that will accompany this pistol. However the 92X Performance Defensive takes all regular 92 magazines. So if you have your own they will work. If not, 10 round magazines are readily available and standard capacity mags are available in in free state if you happen to be on vacation.

Reason for sale? I have two and, this is a safe queen.

Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:14 pm

Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:26 pm

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:34 pm

Last bumped by codeman on Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:10 am.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]