Switch to full style
Let's build a rifle, sell it and give the money to the USO!
Topic locked

Re: The Rifle

Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:17 pm

Great looking build and thanks again to Buzzwild for the idea and to all of those who contributed!

Oh and just so you all know...I will be purchasing the winning ticket.

Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:32 pm

It's all in the odds... the MORE you buy the better your chances!

I learned that from my Lotto project. I finally figured out that to have a chance to win... one must first buy a ticket.

So, now I'm taking it to this rifle - buy LOTS! Better the chances! \:d/

So be warned as I will be buying lots of chances :P My "investment" and "contribution" all at the same time :-bd

:party:

Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:11 am

I have never seen this much excitment over a gun that I got to Cerakote. O and by the way as it stands right now, I have ALL of the tickets. I WINN \:d/

Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:52 pm

COUNTYLINE wrote:O and by the way as it stands right now, I have ALL of the tickets. I WINN \:d/

:lol:

It's hard to argue with that....

Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:47 pm

okay I have one question has anyone test fired it yet?

Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Just in joy wrote:okay I have one question has anyone test fired it yet?

Challenge accepted.....

Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:46 am

I can run it through its paces this saturday, If it is ok with those in charge.
^:)^

Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:09 am

I think a test fire should be performed, just so we know it works. Where are you heading to? A few of us were thinking of hitting Capitol Forest Sat afternoon...

Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:12 pm

If I were to do a test fire this weekend it will be done at the owners house. I will have to ask permission to take it elsewhere but we planned on firing a few things there anyhow so....

Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:30 pm

Fair enough...

Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:39 pm

COUNTYLINE wrote:If I were to do a test fire this weekend it will be done at the owners house. I will have to ask permission to take it elsewhere but we planned on firing a few things there anyhow so....

I don't remember agreeing to a shoot this weekend

Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:47 pm

das_napeth wrote:
COUNTYLINE wrote:If I were to do a test fire this weekend it will be done at the owners house. I will have to ask permission to take it elsewhere but we planned on firing a few things there anyhow so....

I don't remember agreeing to a shoot this weekend

Man.. How many winning tickets did we pre-pass out? :D

Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:20 pm

COUNTYLINE wrote:If I were to do a test fire this weekend it will be done at the owners house.

Let me get you instructions how to find my house then......PM coming.

Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Sorry, my house is in a no shooting zone, but thanks for wanting to give me first crack at it.... :twisted:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Bump for adding new photos taken today....
Topic locked