Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:08 am

Rules Brads Guns RA I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations WAC
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms LPG Pintos
Gear COUNTYLINE WCA Fortis 2A Ind.
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 WTS: Case/Buck/Camillus/Ontario Knives (Graham) 

Hi folks!

Up for sale from Graham, WA 98338. PLEASE EMAIL ME At dreyfousj@hotmail.com if you have any questions or would like to purchase an item(s). First email ‘I’ll take it’ gets priority. Prices are for FTF purchase at the 224th and Meridian Safeway, can also ship for an additional $5. All sales final, thanks!

Up for sale are a bunch of knives out of my collection. Some are used, several have been put in a drawer and never been used.

https://i.imgur.com/QBIuUv5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/bRt1nxf.jpg

1.) Upper left - Case Peanut with water buffalo horn scales. SS blades. Like new, $70

2.) Upper Mid - Case Texas Jack Amber bone. CV blades, used and shows a natural patina (not forced). $30

3.) Upper Right - Cold Steel Urban Pal. SS blade. Probably used this to open a box or two, great condition. $20

4.) Lower Left - Case Large Stockman with saw cut bone scales. CV blades, never been used. $50

5.) Lower Mid - Buck Trapper. SS blades. Great condition, $20

6.) Lower Left - Camillus Boy Scout knife. Old, has a bend in the blade but it locks and works. $20 Or Yours free if you buy two of the other knives. EXCITING!!!

7.) Pictured by itself - Ontario Air Force Survival knife. Never been carried, knife was stuck in the sheath and stuck in a drawer. $40

Thanks for looking!
Stinkyrat

"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory."

George S. Patton

Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:50 pm

Or best offer, thanks!

"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory."

George S. Patton

Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]