Maps, Firearm Forms, Printable Targets etc.
Post a reply

Re: the $17 target stand

Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Very cool! Get some photos of it in use....

Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:23 pm

Will do!

Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Wacarry wrote:I'm heading to Eugene tomorrow to shoot with a couple buddies.

HA! I used to shoot a bunch with buddies off Dukhobar and Crow Road! Eugene FTW!!!

Visit The Nile and the Silver Dollar while you're there. Bella was awesome before she got into meth.....

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Sig, we go up in the hills past the Springfield Country Club. One guy bought an AR on Sat so I will get to shoot one for the first time. I fear I may be hooked.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Wacarry wrote:Sig, we go up in the hills past the Springfield Country Club. One guy bought an AR on Sat so I will get to shoot one for the first time. I fear I may be hooked.

If you arent hooked after saturday, your free to shoot mine out at evergreen sometime...or if you want to go the other way, shoot my Mak-90... :thumbsup2:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:32 pm

Wow Olydemon, that's a great offer! :bow: :cheers2: :cheers2: Thank you. That's why I love this forum. A bunch of great people sharing their love of firearms. I'm even sitting here wearing my Waguns t shirt. :cheers2:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:12 am

Wacarry wrote:I'm even sitting here wearing my Waguns t shirt. :cheers2:

Openly Carrying your WaGuns shirt is fully accepted and encouraged in the State of WA. It's true.. I'll find the RCW later.. :prettyeyes:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:14 am

Openly Carrying your WaGuns shirt is fully accepted and encouraged in the State of WA. It's true.. I'll find the RCW later.. :prettyeyes:

:ROFLMAO: that's funny Dan. I hope it's also legal in OR. I washed it so I can represent on my trip to OR too!

Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:49 am

Wacarry wrote:

:ROFLMAO: that's funny Dan. I hope it's also legal in OR. I washed it so I can represent on my trip to OR too!

It's okay.. Just be careful of the NWFA Fan Club...

Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:41 am

Wacarry wrote:Sig, we go up in the hills past the Springfield Country Club. One guy bought an AR on Sat so I will get to shoot one for the first time. I fear I may be hooked.

If you want to REALLY try out some different weapons, come out to the August group-shoot. Everything under the sun will likely be represented in several different versions.

(full autos included!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:43 am

May have to price these out in galvee for steel targets...thanks for sharing

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:10 am

SIG556 wrote:

If you want to REALLY try out some different weapons, come out to the August group-shoot. Everything under the sun will likely be represented in several different versions.

(full autos included!)

I will be there for sure! :AR15firing: :snipersmilie:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:25 pm

olydemon wrote:Very cool! Get some photos of it in use....

Here you go!

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:22 pm

Got the materials at Lowe's today to make two of them. Anyone in the Oly area have some cardboard they want to unload?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:58 pm

I am not in Oly but I have some if you need I am a little further north in Auburn off hwy18
Post a reply