Switch to full style
Maps, Firearm Forms, Printable Targets etc.
Post a reply

Help get the WaGuns word out!!!

Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:49 am

Had a few people asking about our flyers and they want to help hand them out (thanks!)

Here is a flyer that can be printed on regular paper. Just cut it into 4 and BAM! 4 flyers. These look great at gunshows, gunstores, and random bulletin boards. Whenever I visit Cabela's, I always leave one on top of the urinals too :D ..

Thanks guys!
WGO Flyer1.pdf

Here is what the flyer looks like (if you do not have adobe, you can just use this jpeg).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Help get the WaGuns word out!!!

Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:55 am

Massivedesign wrote:Whenever I visit Cabela's, I always leave one on top of the urinals too :D ..

You mean a flyer right?

Another good place to stop would be across the road at Wholesale Sports, they have a B-Board and urinals to "leave one" on top of... :))

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:46 am

olydemon wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:Whenever I visit Cabela's, I always leave one on top of the urinals too :D ..

You mean a flyer right?

Another good place to stop would be across the road at Wholesale Sports, they have a B-Board and urinals to "leave one" on top of... :))

b-) b-)
:ugeek:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:19 pm

olydemon wrote:

You mean a flyer right?

:))

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:51 pm

I dropped a stack of them off at TDRFirearms today.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:53 pm

No printer, or computer....had a guy ask me about my WaGuns shirt at the gas station though, told him about the board and he said he'd check it out :)

Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:05 pm

Robinett_11B wrote:No printer, or computer....had a guy ask me about my WaGuns shirt at the gas station though, told him about the board and he said he'd check it out :)

NICE! Thanks man.

Also, I have stacks of these. If people are serious about spreading the word like the plauge, I'll mail you a stack!

Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Massivedesign wrote:
Robinett_11B wrote:No printer, or computer....had a guy ask me about my WaGuns shirt at the gas station though, told him about the board and he said he'd check it out :)

NICE! Thanks man.

Also, I have stacks of these. If people are serious about spreading the word like the plauge, I'll mail you a stack!

That'd be cool. I could leave some at the duty desks at work....so when the guys are on 24 hour duty w/ their phones and laptops, they can check the board out.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:24 pm

I found this while digging through the sections of WaGuns I don't normally go to. Tried to download and print, says the document is no good.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:59 pm

Yep, link fail at work... I'll try it when I get home.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:00 pm

Wow, that's old school... The link is corrupted, so I am locking this thread. I'll re-create it and re-upload it soon. I'l post it up when it is done.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:42 pm

im 6'5 and almost 460lbs..

I wear your damn tshirt 3 Days a week ..

Im good to go for word of mouth

Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:43 pm

I'm outta cards.

IBTL

Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:50 pm

I'm outta cards too.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:00 pm

I have been handing out stickers and cards like crazy.
Post a reply