Switch to full style
Group buys put on by other members for other members.
Post a reply

MRO Patrol Group buy?

Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:56 am

Anyone be interested in a group buy of the Trijicon MRO Patrol with no mount?

cost would be 545.00 plus tax

https://www.trijicon.com/na_en/products ... -C-2200017

need at least a minimum order of 4

Re: MRO Patrol Group buy?

Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:45 pm

Not too familiar with the Patrol, website just states that it now includes a kill flash and flip caps. Any upgrades to the glass or anything?

Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:38 pm

no improvements over the original

Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:01 am

Looks like the only thing they did was add the lens caps and raise the price $300.
Do the lens caps thread onto the optic housing?

Was hoping they would beef up the battery compartment as a LOT of people fat-fingered the batteries when changing them and broke off the small, fragile contact tines.

Would love to participate in the group buy, but no manna. (I'd offer sexual favors, but...ewww)

Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:08 am

:popcorn:
Last edited by Mike_P on Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:51 am

I'm still not sure what the draw to the "MRO Patrol" would be.

don't get me wrong, I love my MRO but I like the Tango Down protective cover with the clear occular and objective caps that fold neatly into each other on the side of the MRO, out of the way. It would be much more economical to buy the standard MRO and purchase the Tango Down covers for it than to buy the "T Patrol".

Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:32 am

old11bravo wrote:I'm still not sure what the draw to the "MRO Patrol" would be.

don't get me wrong, I love my MRO but I like the Tango Down protective cover with the clear occular and objective caps that fold neatly into each other on the side of the MRO, out of the way. It would be much more economical to buy the standard MRO and purchase the Tango Down covers for it than to buy the "T Patrol".

I’m just giving you guys options. ;) Other than that, I agree and personally run the normal MRO.

Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:39 pm

One advantage is the Tactical Tier One ARD screen in front of the objective lens, yo.

Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:53 pm

I'm going to start a new post for this so members can actually see it. If you guys still want them, contact me ASAP!
Post a reply