Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:53 am

Rules Brads Guns RA I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations WAC
WGO Chat Room Precise Shooter LPG Pintos
Gear COUNTYLINE WCA Fortis 2A Ind.
Calendar





Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Eotech Sights group buy? 
Author Message
User avatar

Location: Marysville
Joined: Mon Oct 1, 2012
Posts: 110
Real Name: Reilly
Hey guys,

I have a line on eotech sights that are below cost. I have to get them shipped to my workplace and it will take upto 3 weeks to get them in.

512: $229.50
518: $269.50
EXPS 2-0: $289.50
XPS 2-0: $269.50
552: $284.50
558: $314.50
EXPS 3-0: $339.50
XPS 3-0: $314.50
G33.STS: $294.50

Post if interested.


Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:10 pm
Profile
Site Moderator
User avatar
Site Moderator

Location: Ballard
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011
Posts: 5910
Real Name: Ben (obviously)
Minimum purchase?

Funds up front?

Brand new in box?

Accepting payment how?

Deadline?

_________________
"Those who 'abjure' violence can only do so because others are committing violence on their behalf." - George Orwell (1945)

Looking for an inexpensive/easy place to transfer your gun legally? Check out this list of FFLs!


Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:27 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Location: Marysville
Joined: Mon Oct 1, 2012
Posts: 110
Real Name: Reilly
Yeah, Funds up front depending on how many,

No minimum,

Paypal for payment method would be the easiest.

depending on how many people, I have a one time use code for 50% off the eotech products listed so.


Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:33 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015
Posts: 1015
Supposably I'm getting a voucher for the one I sent back (In addition to the refund I already got) for $22.50

If it gets here in time, and can be used for this, I will kick it in as a PIF to be split equally.

I have no interest in ever owning another Eotech.

_________________
You may be right, I may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for


Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:22 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Kent, Washington
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011
Posts: 157
tagged for interest


Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:37 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Sea-Tuk
Joined: Wed Oct 5, 2011
Posts: 2079
Dammmmmmm those are hot prices

Sent from my E5803 using Tapatalk

_________________
Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.


Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:41 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Mill Creek
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015
Posts: 207
Real Name: Robby
Please don't take my skepticism personally as l've always been told if it seems too good to be true, it usually is. I've gotten deals similar as well as been screwed once by paying upfront. But I've also learned and met many people on here that are really good folks.

So knowing this, can you share some more details on the deal and how it came to be since shipping to business?


Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:34 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Puyallup
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011
Posts: 4347
Real Name: Sean
I'm interested!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
smfh


Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:51 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Puyallup for now
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011
Posts: 1272
current production or 10 years old (on the models that are 10+ years)?

_________________
You can complain about the price of 5.56 or you can learn to clean your rifle and shoot 5.45 . Your call ......


Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:46 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Marysville
Joined: Mon Oct 1, 2012
Posts: 110
Real Name: Reilly
NWRed wrote:
current production or 10 years old (on the models that are 10+ years)?


AFAIK new production, I don't work at cabela's, I still work retail but we get benefits through a site called experticity.com, All orders besides firearms have to be shipped to the store I'm registered as working at.


Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:40 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Roy
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013
Posts: 510
Real Name: Ted
Interested.
Tad skeptical.
Eyeballing the EXPS2.
Money's due how soon?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:49 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Lacey, WA
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011
Posts: 2430
Real Name: Dave
Potentially interested as well depending on answers to the outstanding questions posted by others. Thanks.

_________________
Even if "everyone is doing it" wrong is never right. Evil, error and darkness will never be truth, even if popular.


Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:43 am
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Auburn, WA
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011
Posts: 7636
Real Name: Rick
RocketScott wrote:
Supposably I'm getting a voucher for the one I sent back (In addition to the refund I already got) for $22.50

If it gets here in time, and can be used for this, I will kick it in as a PIF to be split equally.

I have no interest in ever owning another Eotech.

As much as the prices are tempting, this statement brings me back to reality.

_________________
Just leave me alone.


Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:54 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Sea-Tuk
Joined: Wed Oct 5, 2011
Posts: 2079
AR15L wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
Supposably I'm getting a voucher for the one I sent back (In addition to the refund I already got) for $22.50

If it gets here in time, and can be used for this, I will kick it in as a PIF to be split equally.

I have no interest in ever owning another Eotech.

As much as the prices are tempting, this statement brings me back to reality.

Because you're both high speed potatoes who potato in extreme temperatures and need your optics to remain zero under such a variety of harsh conditions?


That wasn't autocorrect btw.

_________________
Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.


Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:13 am
Profile
Site Moderator
User avatar
Site Moderator

Location: Ballard
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011
Posts: 5910
Real Name: Ben (obviously)
UpDog wrote:
AR15L wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
Supposably I'm getting a voucher for the one I sent back (In addition to the refund I already got) for $22.50

If it gets here in time, and can be used for this, I will kick it in as a PIF to be split equally.

I have no interest in ever owning another Eotech.

As much as the prices are tempting, this statement brings me back to reality.

Because you're both high speed potatoes who potato in extreme temperatures and need your optics to remain zero under such a variety of harsh conditions?


That wasn't autocorrect btw.


I missed you.

_________________
"Those who 'abjure' violence can only do so because others are committing violence on their behalf." - George Orwell (1945)

Looking for an inexpensive/easy place to transfer your gun legally? Check out this list of FFLs!


Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:34 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons Facebook


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 1.246s | 18 Queries | GZIP : On ]