Switch to full style
Group buys put on by other members for other members.
Post a reply

Waguns - Joe Bob Group Buy #1

Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:40 am

So as I am able to get 15 lowers for the same price I would have gotten 50 from Joe Bob. I figured I would do a Mini Group Buy. If everything works out this would be the first of a couple group buys.

This is a Pre Order and once all 15 are ordered I will place the Order. Hopefully within a couple days as the interest on these lowers is there.

Update - Order has been placed. could take up to 2 weeks due to shipping by ground

How it will work.

1 - I am going to make a page on my website that is only able to be accessed by clicking the enclosed link here (edited to reflect out of stock).

2 - You will have to pay upfront and order online and once all 15 are pre ordered. We will place the order with Joe Bob.

3 - If you back out after ordering and request a refund. There will be a 10% restocking fee.

4 - You Will have to pick up in Lake Tapps, and will schedule a time to pickup within a week of notification.

If you have any questions ask first not after.

price for lowers will be 115.00 out the door. which is around 105.69 + tax

This is the link to the lower with info and pictures. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS LINK (as you will have to pay Joe Bobs asking price. this is only for Info) - http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Spartan ... rtan15.htm
Last edited by Brads Guns & Ammo on Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Waguns - Joe Bob Group Buy #1

Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:04 am

Crap.......just bought two.

Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:06 am

Ordered TWO! Thanks guys!

Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:11 am

order placed for one.....

Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:59 pm

Ordered two, thanks.

Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:24 pm

Ordered 2, here. Thanks! :party1:

Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:30 pm

Up to 9 so far!

Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:32 pm

+1

Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:34 pm

I SO want in on this, but guess what?......I don't have a debit card because it was cancelled due to the fraud charges from the gun mag warehouse hack....& my credit card is an AmeX, which brads doesn't take....
INFURIATING!!!
Ha, you can't make this shit up! I hope to get in one the next buy

Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:33 pm

Rod, I am in the EXACT SAME SPOT! Hopefully my cards comes in the next few days.

Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:20 pm

Well hell. I'd be in on this too except I can't guarantee I'd make it to Lake Tapps within a week. Good on ya Brad for doing this. Seems like a killer deal.

Side note, are these Joebob lowers that nice? Not sure I've shot one. What makes them better than your Andersons?

Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:45 pm

Got one. 2 left.

Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:55 pm

One left now... :alcapone:

Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:56 pm

Jagerbomber35 wrote:Well hell. I'd be in on this too except I can't guarantee I'd make it to Lake Tapps within a week. Good on ya Brad for doing this. Seems like a killer deal.

Side note, are these Joebob lowers that nice? Not sure I've shot one. What makes them better than your Andersons?

They are billet. Well machined, good tolerances and threaded where threaded should be.

Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:02 pm

Would a group buy #2 be the same lower? Probably not as many interested but I'd be interested in the Spike's Calico Jack or Crusader (I just like the design/emblem).
Post a reply