Switch to full style
Group buys put on by other members for other members.
Post a reply

Re: GROUP BUY: Billet Molon Labe Lower Receiver

Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:23 pm

I think madpick also wanted a 9mm. He mentioned a couple posts up.

Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:54 pm

Massivedesign wrote:I think madpick also wanted a 9mm. He mentioned a couple posts up.

:bonghit:

Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:02 am

Just a heads up, Paypal has shut my account down because some of you put 9 lower and group by in the payments section. They actually called me asking if these were for firearms. Ugh...

Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:24 am

rehvarms wrote:Just a heads up, Paypal has shut my account down because some of you put 9 lower and group by in the payments section. They actually called me asking if these were for firearms. Ugh...

dwolla or pistolpay may be an alternate option

Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:41 am

rehvarms wrote:Just a heads up, Paypal has shut my account down because some of you put 9 lower and group by in the payments section. They actually called me asking if these were for firearms. Ugh...

Were you able to resolve it or by chance order the lowers before your account was locked?

Looks like we got some real special shooters in here. :facepalm2:

Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:56 am

Why use PayPal?

Re: Gauging interest in Molon Labe Joe Bob Billet Lower

Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:49 pm

MadPick wrote:PayPal sent. thumbsup

Also, just a reminder for everyone who uses PayPal . . . do not mention anything gun-related in the comments field!

I guess a few people didn't listen

Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:31 pm

I apparently paid $10 too much buying one thru facebook.

Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:37 pm

The lowers were ordered and have already shipped

Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:08 am

You have some dates available for pickup?

Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:52 am

Typical. Tell somebody not to do somethng when you got a good thing going on and they think, "Oh, I am smarter than that, let me put a note on that so I can track my finances..." Like they are Donald trump or Jeff Bezos or something. :thumbsdown:

Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:16 pm

If you're running a business they'll catch you fast enough for using the "gift" function. Also, your account will remain flagged for years. I had an Indian call center guy bring up that I tried to sell a prohibited item (pmag) several years ago when trying to get a different account issue resolved. I have him some freedom over the phone...

Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:39 pm

I'm buying 3 uppers for the discount but only need 2. Any takers?

Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:29 am

xcbassx wrote:I'm buying 3 uppers for the discount but only need 2. Any takers?

I'll take that off your hands if you don't mind. I missed the original deal and would love to have one. I'll message you.

Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:41 pm

They have arrived.... I need to get them logged in and will post times for pickup.

Post a reply