Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:29 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 WTS: TACLITES 800 Lumen Flashlight Group Buy/Sale 

Hi everyone, I have a group buy opportunity for you.

I putting this out there for my friend Anthony Soukup, owner of a company called Soukup Machine, creators of the Taclites flash light/weapon light line.

Soukup Machine/Taclites is a manufacturer of high quality, USA assembled, hand held and weapon mounted flash lights. Taclites is ramping up production and is currently installing a new 5 axis CNC machine and so to help keep things moving we are offering a group buy on the current production stock of the M600B. The M600B is a fully US assembled, fully upgradeable and future proofed, 800 Lumen personal carry light. Anthony did a lot of R&D to develop a product that uses the industries best components, can be upgrade as new developments become available and meets the needs and desires of a broad range of people.

“This the only light on the market that is Mil-spec Type 3 anodized with an 18650 and McClicky switch with 800 lumens for $199”
Anthony Soukup – Owner Soukup Machine

P60 / D26 style Drop in Module
Emitter: Cree XM-L2
Voltage range: 2.8v-6volts max
Multi-level driver
High (100%)
Low / high (5%, , 100% )
Brass pill
Thermal epoxy
800 lumens OTF
LED Engine is Made by CustomLites Inc

“The goal of the M600b was to be the ultimate EDC carry light it had to be able to be meet the highest demands possible. It was designed around the best components available. With the ever advancing LED options the M600B uses the versatile P60 style modules. The P60 has the potential to put out a lot of light out the front or variable modes for low light applications. The M600B is paired with Nailbender’s Customlites, which are some of the best P60 engines out there. This light features a McGizmo McClicky and an 18650 Lion battery. Adding the best components wasn’t enough. The machine work on this light has to be American made quality. The grooves not only reduce weight but also aid in various grip styles. With all the choices in the P60 style engines the light housing is capable of changing out light engines easily and quickly. The M600B has a known presence in your hand, it is not heavy but you can feel the quality of this light when the need arises for it to shine.”

Product Images:

There are several options available, so when purchasing please specify which bezel and tailcap you would like.

OPTION
Bezel:
1. Part # - 13-M600BZ2A  
Description  Non-Crenulated bezel Image
2. Part # - 13M600BZ1A
Description -  Crenulated bezel Image

Tailcap:
1. Part # - 13TC1A Description - Standard Tailcap Image
2. Part # - 13TC2A Description - Tapered Tailcap Image

Oh and the guys at Taclites have this little guy coming soon also. The KML-2 is a fully reversible single piece body and mount, coming in KEYMOD and M-LOK and offering 400 lumens with a tradition tail cap or a presure switch. We will do a group buy for that once the first production run is completed.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:44 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

If this is a group buy, we need information as to how to enter, min pricing requirements, eta on delivery, who to pay. Are these guys local?

Also, moved to Group Buys.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:50 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

More info on the 400 lumen version please.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

800 lumens?? I'm in!

Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Son of a!!!! Ugh. When does the group close? I need to convince the wife that I NEED to spend more money the same week baby is due.

Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:03 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well.. the guy hasn't checked back in since posting this up. In a couple more days I am just going to remove the thread.

Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:52 am
Profile WWW

Hi
I didn't realize that this was posted. My name is Anthony and I am the owner of Soukup Machine. Thanks for all of the interest.

These are ready to go. You can email me with your order to soukupmachine@gmail.com. A little info on the light engines: They are built by Nailbender and his light engines are tanks. The XML-2 is the emitter on the 800 lumen and the 400 lumen model uses the XPG-2 (great runtime).

I am small business, I stand behind all of my lights and products.

Feel free to follow me on Facebook and Instagram @taclites

Thanks Anthony

Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:45 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

For those who would like a little more product information, here is his website via his facebook page: http://soukupmachine.com/

"For I have always lived violently, drunk hugely, eaten too much or not at all, slept around the clock or missed two nights of sleeping, worked too hard and too long in glory, or slobbed for a time in utter laziness. I’ve lifted, pulled, chopped, climbed, made love with joy and taken my hangovers as a consequence, not as a punishment."
-- John Steinbeck
"Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing."
-- Oscar Wilde
"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one."
-- Marcus Aurelius
"Now I'm off to check out Drew's dick."
-- MadPick

Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:55 pm

Thank you drew the website is still a work in progress.

Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:06 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What's the runtime on each mode?

High, low, etc

And does it create/generate heat for "long term" use on High.
So, if I were to be in a Ape Caves in Mt St Helen's will the unit heat up so that I'll need a glove after 30-45 minutes of use?

*long term is in perspective to how long the unit is designed on a full charge on High.

Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:28 pm

Run time is subjective to battery size. On High it draws a little less than 2 amps/per hr. So if you use a if use a 2200 mah battery you are over 1 hour. Its pretty easy to get more than an hour runtime with the batteries out now and still maintain a constant 800 lumen.

It will not get as hot as an incandescent bulb will. IT does warm up when you start to hit the 30 min mark. I tried to leave enough mat'l around the light engine to help dissipate heat but not weigh it down. The grooves work fairly well to help cool. If you don't not choke up and hold it around the bezel but you keep your hand around the body heat is not a problem (at least for me). If you go into the ape caves and use low which is about 80 lumen you can spend a week down there on battery life.

Also if anyone buys this and is not happy I will fully refund you if you return the light and it is still in new condition.

Thanks
Anthony

Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:26 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I checked these out at the USN Gathering in Vegas and they are very well built! At the time I didn't realize they had been posted here on WaGuns. Anthony is a nice guy and one heck of a machinist ! Any of you that have been around CPF in the past know that NailBender Light Engines are pretty bad-ass....

SHOT SHOW '16 Booth 144 EagleTac Performance Lighting / Pacific Tactical Solutions

Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:59 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]