Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:43 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 **2014 JC Steel Targets Christmas Steel Target Group Buy** 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alright guys and gals!! The time has come for our 2014 Christmas AR500 Steel Target group buy---These prices are straight sweet! The price of premium steel is climbing like everything else, so get in on this and save some serious cash. For some of you, get in on it again.

I have said it many times before, but it can not be overstated, we would once again like to thank everyone for all the support. We have been able to support Jubilee Youth Ranch in many ways from the proceeds of these orders. We can not thank you enough.

We are only going to offer a select number of products for this group buy, and we have a couple NEW products you guys are going to love! By only having a few products on the group buy, It will make it much more managable, and you will be able to get your products in a very timely manner.

Here is how the group buy will work-

We will run the group buy until December 9th. at midnight, Then it will close, and no more orders will be taken.

To order, click

jcsteeltargets.mycustomevent. com

or if you would like to pay with a USPS money order, send an email to jcsteeltargets@gmail.com. Paying with USPS money order or check will save you 2.5%. If you would like to go this route just let us know.

You can go straight to order onine, or If you would like just post here what you want and then send me a PM, Or email me at jcsteeltargets@gmail.com. Were are going to try and ship starting from the orders we receive first. So if you get your order in towards the start of the group buy, you will be the first to get delivery of your targets. Obviously dependent on what supplies we have on hand. OUR GOAL is to have your targets to you to open up by Christmas, based on when we get the information/payment we need is received. Last year we accomplished this just fine, And expect to do that again.

After December 9th, I will close the group buy, We will take the time to make your targets, pack the steel, tape the boxes, print the labels, and everything else involved to make sure you get your plates in a timely manner. We can not guarantee a delivery date, but we are aiming at having everything shipped out the week of the 9th or 16th at the latest. Again, not a guarantee, just a hopeful guess. We will do our best to make that happen.

We are very proud to offer the following targets for the 2014 Christmas group buy!

New targets!

We are proud to offer our 3 spring T POST targets.
8 inch round
45% IPSC
50% IPSC

You will be able to save quite a bit of money on these, and I am sure you will love them!

Retail
8" Spring T POST target--$179
45% Spring T POST target--$179
50% Spring T POST target--$199

Group Buy Price--
8"-$135
45%-$139
50%-$159

All of our springback poppers will be on sale, $92.50 each
New popper is a 4 inch round that stands 15.5 inches tall. This is a 1/2" AR500 round, $92.50. Entire unit will come painted.

We will also have some steel plates for outstanding prices

4 inch round with one hole, 3/8" premium AR500- $7.90

3x5 diamond with one hole, 3/8" premium AR500-$6.90

10 inch square, 3/8" Premium AR500 with two holes, $29.95

40% IPSC, 3/8" Premium AR500 with two holes, $27.50

12 inch round, 3/8" Premium AR500 with two holes, $36.75

6x6 square with two holes, 1/2" premium AR500- $14.95

8 inch round with two holes, 1/2" premium AR500-$22.50

12 inch round with two holes, 1/2" premium AR500-$47.75

And one BIG target---
30 inch round, 2 holes, 1/4" Premium AR500, Retail-$300, Group Buy price-$225
This is probably the best 1 mile target in existence. Love the ring!! Made for long range rifle

66% IPSC Double Flapper. 3/8" Premium AR500 body, and 1/2" Premium AR500 flappers. With T POST bracket, $219

We do carry a few different T POST brackets, Rebar stands and such, that can be bought, but it will have to be in addition to the group buy. Please contact us for more information about our target hanging methods and equipment or visit our website. PM us here, or email at jcsteeltargets@gmail.com

Shipping/handling charges-

All shipping/handling charges, will be a flat fee of $19.99! No more no less.... This $19.99 charge will include any number of targets ordered, just the one flat rate charge for the entire order.

For your $19.99, you will get full value insurance, delivery confirmation, and USPS priority 2-3 day shipping.

Payment-

For this group buy we will accept USPS money orders, VISA/MC/AMEX on the shopping cart.

CLICK HERE to proceed with your order in the shopping cart.

Click HERE
[url]jcsteeltargets.mycustomevent.com[/url]

Steel shooting recommendations-

I recommend you shoot your Premium AR500 steel at 100 yards min. distance with 308 variety rounds and 200 yards min. distance with 300 mag variety rounds. If you do this your steel should last a very long time. Keep the velocity of the bullet at 2800 FPS or lower when it hits the target.

For premium 1/4" AR500, we recommend longer ranges. We like 300WM tpye rifles at 700 or more, and 338 Lapua type rifles at 1000 yards or more. Pistols like 9mm are just fine with 1/4" AR500

Check it out at jcsteeltargets.com

2nd Cor. 5:17
"Therefore is he is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has gone and the new has come."

Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:24 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

8 days left to get your orders in. Much apprecaited guys!!

"Therefore is he is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has gone and the new has come."

Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:54 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guys and Gals!!!

TODAY at midnight our 2014 Christmas Group Buy is officially closed. And we will not be able to take any more orders.

Just wanted to give one last reminder for all of you that wanted to wait until today, or would like to order again!!

We are currently shipping lots of orders, and you already might have received your shipment, and are hopefully to have all the rest of the orders out within about 7 days. You will be able to open them up for Christmas for sure!!

Again, get your orders in today for the Christmas group buy to save big on targets.

Go to jcsteeltargets.mycustomevent.com

Thanks again for all the order and support, it is certainly keeping us busy

Jake Vibbert
JC Steel Targets

509-280-1509

Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:16 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

I have a whole stack of Jake's targets, and they have performed like champs. The targets will last forever . . . the only challenge is finding stands that will keep up with them!

If you are contemplating getting into steel targets, these are a hell of a deal. If you're not contemplating getting into steel targets, you should be!

For most shooting, my favorites are the 4" round and the 8" round. I hang them both using fire hose. I find the 4" to be a little too light, so the hose flips up too high when I hit it with rifle rounds . . . so I just bolt (2) 4" targets on there to double the weight. thumbsup

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Appreciate the Kind words Steve!!

Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:53 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]