Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 DELETE 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Oh well..easy come easy go. Thanks for trying to make this happen. :thumbsup2:

Μολὼν λαβέ

I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly. Also, please forgive my spelling or grammatical errors. If my post doesn't make sense or is not amusing, it's technology's fault and most certainly not operator ɹoɹɹǝ. Thank You

Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My fault and apologies. I thought you were an FFL and this reminded me of a time a table top FFL offered me and a couple people $250 glocks but only because he didn't have the ability to buy em upfront then the whole thing fell apart. I thought you'd be making money at $.50/rd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Great news! :cheers2:

I followed up with the guy again, and whoever it was that beat us to the punch flaked out on him, so the case is ours! That means this Group Buy is back on!

I've already paid for it on the assumption that those of you who said you would buy some boxes would follow through. I think it will probably arrive at my house by the end of next week. PM me to coordinate your pickup. Sorry, as much as I'd like to drive all over Western WA delivering your boxes, my schedule and my gas budget precludes it.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

P.S. IRackNBack, no hard feelings, just didn't want to be made out to be a flake when it was just a legitimate missed opportunity and nothing else.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks man. Directed my shitty week in the wrong direction. I do apologize. I'm sure everyone appreciates the deal. If anyone willing to coordinate the delivery to Tacoma I'll pay $.60/rd on 2 boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ok, all 20 boxes are spoken for, so I can't take any more requests, but thanks to everyone who jumped on this! I think we got a screamin' deal.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Let me know if you get another chance. I maybe in for at least 1/2 a case or full case. I would prefer 147gr variant though. :bigsmile:

+82 positive feedback on SGN

Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

J3434 wrote:
Let me know if you get another chance. I maybe in for at least 1/2 a case or full case. I would prefer 147gr variant though. :bigsmile:

Excuse you, baller.

Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guns4Liberty wrote:
Great news! :cheers2:

I followed up with the guy again, and whoever it was that beat us to the punch flaked out on him, so the case is ours! That means this Group Buy is back on!

I've already paid for it on the assumption that those of you who said you would buy some boxes would follow through. I think it will probably arrive at my house by the end of next week. PM me to coordinate your pickup. Sorry, as much as I'd like to drive all over Western WA delivering your boxes, my schedule and my gas budget precludes it.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

P.S. IRackNBack, no hard feelings, just didn't want to be made out to be a flake when it was just a legitimate missed opportunity and nothing else.

Sweet PM me when here. I live in Bothell so not too far from Lynnwood

Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I got my ammo and am very happy. If anyone has to back out of their order let me know, I will happily take it.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2