Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:53 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Rifle Powder Buy, CLOSED.... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hi all,

I need to get some powder so I can start reloading my new 30 carbine. Have everything else but the powder.
Bullets.com has good prices (At least it seems so!) And a very reasonable hazmat fee ($20 total!) Shipping is a flat $9.95

I need some Viht. H110 and IMR 4227 I plan to get a couple each.
Anyone else interested or wants to order a pound or two and we can have one order. Additionally they seem to have lots of bullets and brass etc... Reasonably priced so if someone needs something specific I can throw it in.

This group buy has a short life so let me know as I will likely make the order early next week. If you want something post or PM it and where you are.
NOTE I am in Lake Stevens and in Marysville/Smokey Point Regularly. I want to avoid running all over the place! Also at ESC (and no that is not Madpick's Range! :bow: ) its the original ESC on Ebay island! :bigsmile: on the weekends so I could meet you there. Range is open to the public.

So let the fun begin, BTW if you know of a better source I'm all ears!

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:09 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]