Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:13 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Testing the waters on primer group buy for the Olympia area 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So midway has primers cheap right now. 5000 CCI number 400 SRP are 125. I think you can do a max of 50,000. That comes out to 1300 bucks or 27 dollars a brick of 1000. If there is enough interest in the Olympia area to do the whole 50k. I may consider putting this on. Chime in with how many you want. And what kind.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:07 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

I could always use some SPP and LPP. I bought one case of SPP when I started reloading and that is getting thin. I'm running low on LPP also.

Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:03 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Do they have anything other than small rifle?

Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They looked to have most everything. Check out the list here.

http://www.midwayusa.com/find?sortby=1& ... hscope=all

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm in for 1k of SPP.

NRA Range Safety Officer
NSSF Member
SAF Defender's Club - Life member
US Navy - 1976-1982

Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:32 am

I could be in for 5k of CCI #500 depending on how soon this goes. X-mas is eating up most of my "spending" money.

Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:36 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lemme do a quick inventory.. I'll know at lunch.

Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:38 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I could go 3k of each SPP and srp

Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This did not last long. small rifle sold out. Sorry folks. Not worth it unless someone wants 50k small pistol. Lock this bitch up please Dan.

Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:30 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 9 posts ]