Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: December Breakfast?

Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:37 am

awesome photo lion! :thumbsup2:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:22 am

golddigger14s wrote:
lionhrt wrote:I haven`t seen anything posted about a Breakfast meeting this December is there going to be one?

I'm in, I'm off that day.
:Init:
Post it in the events thread, and they will come.
Anyone to include people that back out at the last minute with some excuse about going to HI can host the breakfast. :045:

Forget Hawaii, I 'm going to Mexico where it's safe.

Re: Second Sunday Breakfast 12/10 9am Hawks Prairie

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:59 am

PMB wrote:Morgoth and the Balrog will be attending, and have said that if I get enough work done on the house before then that I may be allowed to come in also.

Should I put in my shopping list now?

Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:05 pm

olydemon wrote:
PMB wrote:Morgoth and the Balrog will be attending, and have said that if I get enough work done on the house before then that I may be allowed to come in also.

Should I put in my shopping list now?

Your chances of me having/finding an item increases with advance notice... :ROFLMAO:

Last month Oly sent me a message at around 10pm to bring a piece of steel that I had to go out in the stormy night for, and we have to leave for the breakfast at 7am. So he got 28" instead of 32".

Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:32 pm

I wonder if Balrog is going to confuse me for Santa?

BTW does anyone attending reload? and if so do you need Coffee cans with lids?

Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:48 pm

Count me in.

I think that this time I'll drive the truck. It needs a good highway trip now and then and it also has a real spare tire :ROFLMAO:

Might also make double sure by carrying the generator and small compressor. For those who saw my plight last breakfast, that canister of "Preparation-H" that Chevy provides for flat tires is only $35 to replace. Even worse, it has an expiration date. Toying with the idea of just buying a spare tire/wheel and making do with the reduced space. :blackcloud1:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:55 pm

:Init: Not working.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:12 pm

old fashioned pancake house will get steve to go.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:14 pm

See you at the Centralia show afterwards, ya bastards. Right ?

Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:24 pm

Everyone should show up at the gun show and stand in front of RENCORP and eat bacon while he just stares and drools

Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:35 am

Not guaranteeing anything, but going to try to come down.

Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:44 am

lionhrt wrote:Everyone should show up at the gun show and stand in front of RENCORP and eat bacon while he just stares and drools

He will be armed, Dave.

Pablo wrote:Not guaranteeing anything, but going to try to come down.

:party:
Don't pull a MassiveDesign and all of a sudden decide that a warm tropical location sipping mai tais with a lovely woman in a bikini on a white sand beach is more appealing than breakfast with your WaGuns brethren, please. I can't take that kind of rejection 2 months in a row... :crybaby:

Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:24 am

PMB wrote:
lionhrt wrote:Everyone should show up at the gun show and stand in front of RENCORP and eat bacon while he just stares and drools

He will be armed, Dave.

Damn my evil plan has been foiled

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:06 am

Ops wrote:old fashioned pancake house will get steve to go.
Untitled 3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:44 am

Yeah, I can dual wield kielbasa salamis with a half gallon of KY sitting on the table to put the fear of God into you.

But, I wouldn't do that. I would just launch over the table like a mountain lion hitting a rabbit, and make off to a corner to crouch and feed off all your bacon.
Post a reply