Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Green water shoot and clean 5-6-17

Sun May 07, 2017 10:15 am

Love the sign board! Especially the rakes! How long do they last before someone swipes them? Would be totally cool if they stayed there and got used!

I see you got the proverbial Couch! There's one at every cleanup!

Very cool guys! Thumbs up on another great cleanup! :thumbsup2: You did good!

Sun May 07, 2017 10:20 am

TNL wrote:Love the sign board! Especially the rakes! How long do they last before someone swipes them?

The rakes are a Forest Service thing . . . and I have the same thoughts and questions that you do. :bigsmile:

Sun May 07, 2017 10:22 am

TNL wrote:Love the sign board! Especially the rakes! How long do they last before someone swipes them? Would be totally cool if they stayed there and got used!

I see you got the proverbial Couch! There's one at every cleanup!

Very cool guys! Thumbs up on another great cleanup! :thumbsup2: You did good!
Brian with the forest service wants to work with you, me, Steve on designing some signage for these areas. We need to get together one of these days.

Sun May 07, 2017 10:28 am

Roger that!

Sun May 07, 2017 9:52 pm

It was a good day. The weather got funky for the shoot part, but during the cleanup we stayed dry. :bigsmile:

The Forest service guys (and gals) were awesome, :thumbsup2: Kudos to the USFS... :bow: ...we can't do it without them.

We are lucky we have guys like MADrtcw and Steve who coordinate these cleanups so people have a Public place in the Forests to shoot.

:wagwoot:

Tue May 09, 2017 6:52 am

I'll be headed up tomorrow to do some shooting. I'll post some pictures to see if any asshats have started to trash the area

Tue May 09, 2017 7:04 am

usrifle-jr wrote:
MadPick wrote:Yup, I'll have a steel target as well. Usrifle, I have a clay pigeon thrower and I'll bring it.

Thanks Steve

welcomewgo Welcome to the site, John Jr!! Great to have you on here!

Wed May 10, 2017 9:03 pm

Great job, everyone. I'm still sad I couldn't make it out there. Hopefully next time though.

Wed May 10, 2017 9:16 pm

Dicks McGhee wrote:Great job, everyone. I'm still sad I couldn't make it out there. Hopefully next time though.
I haven't posted it officially yet but we're planning on having another one july 8th Hopefully there will be more shooting than cleaning this time.

Sun May 14, 2017 11:03 pm

It's getting a bit trashy after only a week.

Mon May 15, 2017 7:25 am

Spokepoker wrote:It's getting a bit trashy after only a week.

That's why they asked if we could clean up monthly. If we had enough people willing we could just have a few unofficial cleans. More of a lets go shooting and pack a few bags day. Better yet if the forest service would go to those areas at peak times and get the people already shooting there to cleanup. If they did that every week people might get the idea not to trash the area.

Tue May 16, 2017 7:12 pm

MADrtcw wrote:
Dicks McGhee wrote:Great job, everyone. I'm still sad I couldn't make it out there. Hopefully next time though.
I haven't posted it officially yet but we're planning on having another one july 8th Hopefully there will be more shooting than cleaning this time.

I will definitely keep this in mind.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:25 am

I am definitely down to help with cleanup. It's a nice, close area we all should take care of. Hate those who ruin the nice things we got going.
Post a reply