Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: North End Clean/Shoot (5/20) **Big Update**

Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:32 am

Pablo wrote:For sure a table, chips and snacks, bottled water

Rakes and such

Will there be garbage bags provided again?

Bags, dumpster, talk of a tractor from a member of the FN group.

Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:46 am

DAMN IT! I could have made the April 8th date, but my wife's band is doing a charity event for Bikers Against Child Abuse on the 20th, so yet again, I won't be able to make it! I'm their roady/photographer, so I'm an integral part of the band. LMAO

Every time it's something. I'll make it eventually! Have fun everybody... I was excited to show off my latest Stormtrooper AR pistol in 300 Blackout, but it'll have to wait.

Mon May 01, 2017 4:53 pm

Jagerbomber35 wrote:Up up and up.

Anyone bringing anything othrr than toys? Sides? Tables? Drinks? Rakes, shovels, etc?

My buddy from work asked what he should bring, i had said chips and snacks but looks like Pablo has that covered so what else should i tell him? Maybe some potato salad? Single dad so I wouldn't trust him to make anything but store bought.

Mon May 01, 2017 4:55 pm

das_napeth wrote:

Anyone bringing anything othrr than toys? Sides? Tables? Drinks? Rakes, shovels, etc?

My buddy from work asked what he should bring, i had said chips and snacks but looks like Pablo has that covered so what else should i tell him? Maybe some potato salad? Single dad so I wouldn't trust him to make anything but store bought.

Works for me. Every bit helps.

Mon May 01, 2017 5:03 pm

das_napeth wrote:

He can bring chips and stuff as well. Not a huge deal. So many choices for fatties at the store!! :bigsmile: :rofl9: Heck bring some bags of cookies for Pablo :thumbsup2:

Are Steve and the other guy driving north??? Hell get some cakes
Last edited by Pablo on Mon May 01, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 01, 2017 6:10 pm

Pablo wrote:
das_napeth wrote:

He can bring chips and stuff as well. Not a huge deal. Some many choices for fatties at the store!! :bigsmile: :rofl9: Heck bring some bags of cookies :thumbsup2:

Are Steve and the other guy driving north??? Hell get some cakes

Problem with Steve is you need cupcakes to monitor his obsession.

Mon May 01, 2017 7:02 pm

das_napeth wrote:Problem with Steve is you need cupcakes to monitor his obsession.

Fair point. It's hard to measure cake.

Sadly, I'm pretty sure that I won't be there as I think I'm going to be out of town. That's the plan for now; if it changes, I'll come to the cleanup.

Mon May 01, 2017 7:05 pm

MadPick wrote:
das_napeth wrote:Problem with Steve is you need cupcakes to monitor his obsession.

Fair point. It's hard to measure cake.

Sadly, I'm pretty sure that I won't be there as I think I'm going to be out of town. That's the plan for now; if it changes, I'll come to the cleanup.

Instead he's making his farthest away Mod come. I remember back when the owners of this place were accessible and real people...... :peep:

Mon May 01, 2017 7:07 pm

Yep. We've got bitches now.

PMB will represent. thumbsup

Mon May 01, 2017 7:11 pm

MadPick wrote:Yep. We've got bitches now.

Cool. Group thuggery. Kick his ass and take his shit............I kid I kid.....

Pretty sure I never met the real Mr PMB!! thumbsup

Mon May 01, 2017 7:12 pm

MadPick wrote:Yep. We've got bitches now.

Good, I like him more anyway. He's never banned me! :bigsmile:

Mon May 01, 2017 9:10 pm

I have not met any of you, nor have I ever shot outside in WA, but I will make it. I can bring a couple tables, tent, beverages and maybe a brisket if I can find time to get it on the smoker.

Mon May 01, 2017 9:32 pm

nickr1977 wrote:I have not met any of you, nor have I ever shot outside in WA, but I will make it. I can bring a couple tables, tent, beverages and maybe a brisket if I can find time to get it on the smoker.

come to the southend shoot this saturday(5-6) double up on meeting everyone this month.

Tue May 02, 2017 2:12 am

nickr1977 wrote:I have not met any of you, nor have I ever shot outside in WA, but I will make it. I can bring a couple tables, tent, beverages and maybe a brisket if I can find time to get it on the smoker.

That's awesome man!!!

Tue May 02, 2017 8:43 am

My wife and her girlfriend are apparently going on a weekend getaway on the 20th, and they're taking the little ones, so it looks like I may be able to join after all. If I'm able to make it for sure, I'll bring a couple SBRs (5.56 and 9mm) and some shrimp ceviche.
Post a reply