Tapatalk much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

raised a lot of money @ the vip. for http://www.raceforasoldier.org/

haven't looked in my swag bag yet

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This was a good event. Despite the fact the City if Tacoma has banned all 'Gun Shows' , they are making a killing on a 'Gun Exxpo' . This year's theme is the AR-15 and the Glock. I could not stand to see another rail, or another lower or fancy ceracote /duracote job. Sig Arms had a trailer with some nice pistols and scopes but no rifles. Springfield Armory had a table with some pistols and two AR's. Rainier Arms set up a Pro-Shop selling some of the items from the vendors.
Iveral, thumbs up. The word has to get out and in time I suspect it will get better.
Saved some $$ on ammo at Freedom Munitions from their Hush ammo subsonic line of ammo.

MR Gunsngear form You Tube fame.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

There are times when the situation as it occurs, dictates the course of actions that follow.

"I stand for the National Anthem, always have, always will"

On days like this, I often wonder what Gary Gordon and Randy Shughart would do...

Last edited by SFCRMSA on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Can we talk about this thing!Image

Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

lots of swag, Ran into a wagunner and we walked around. saw mrgunsandgear. found about some up and coming stuff. saw some of the aero glock slides and was disappointed. just buy zev.

nice to see it wasn't all about guns. but some companies there to help vets in time of need

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Freedom Munitions had no SS 300 BO. :crybaby:
I bought a Pantheon Arms AR quick disconnect kit to remove the barrel with a push of a button. Now I need to decide to retrofit my 300 BO pistol, or put it on my un-built 5.56 pistol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkmwLtl2ze0

I also gave Ghost Gunner Dan & Steves info. They might send us a CNC machine for 80% lowers for us to evaluate. :bigsmile:

Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
I bought a Pantheon Arms AR quick disconnect kit to remove the barrel with a push of a button. Now I need to decide to retrofit my 300 BO pistol, or put it on my un-built 5.56 pistol.

I also gave Ghost Gunner Dan & Steves info. They might send us a CNC machine for 80% lowers for us to evaluate. :bigsmile:

Might have worked out for the best. I have not had good luck so far with their .300 Blackout sub sonic but still working on it.

There are times when the situation as it occurs, dictates the course of actions that follow.

On days like this, I often wonder what Gary Gordon and Randy Shughart would do...

Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SFCRMSA wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

Might have worked out for the best. I have not had good luck so far with their .300 Blackout sub sonic but still working on it.

What's the issue with the ss 300BO?

Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
SFCRMSA wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

What's the issue with the ss 300BO?

The best performanceI I have had is with Silencerco brand .300 Blackout ammo. Problem is, it's been sold out for months everywhere.

Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The only thing interesting to me was the Desert Tech MDR; it's on my shortlist. I liked everything about it with the exception of the trugger. It has a lot of take-up and no feel on the second stage. They are working on a single-stage. I think I'll wait until the sort this out. Otherwise, compact and felt solid unlike the Tavor.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They were also selling Fostech triggers there since they can't be shipped here.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

airmandan wrote:
Can we talk about this thing!Image

WANT!!!

Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just got an email that we won the KNS precision raffle too. Wow, very lucky this year.

:thumbsup2:

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:37 am

We got to talk to some pretty cool people and learn about some innovative products. Biggest surprise was that it was very family friendly. Brought by 2 year old son and nobody even batted an eye. Got some very cool swag and stickers for him to play with.

Met Master of Arms, an AR manufacture from California, probably the biggest flaw in his business model right there! Cool ultra lightweight carbon fiber ARs.

Got to play with some triggers, which is always a nice thing to see in person. It's hard to describe one since they are so subjective. I was impressed with the POF booth and their AR drop ins. I was always suspect of their low cost, but will definitely give them a shot. Also played with the CMC glock triggers. They are relatively new to the glock market (I think new at SHOT show this year). Just released their shoe for the single stacks now. Meh...

Vortex booth was great, got to look through a $3000 scope and see what all the fuss was about.

Fun show and the price was right! Will definitely go again next year. The only drawback is I now realize I NEED so many more guns!

Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3