Going to breakfast?
Poll ended at Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:59 pm
Yes, going to breakfast. 50%  50%  [ 3 ]
No, but I will be at the hearing. 50%  50%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 6

February 2, at 9:00 am Discuss House bill 1387/1122 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Any updates? What's going on down there?

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:14 pm

Out front, Im here.

There is some sort of snowflake feel good rally.

Its about housing rights, tho

Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:16 pm

Anybody else here?

John L. O'Brien Building, Room A

Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anyone get in? How crowded is it?

Thanks for the update waglocker

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:34 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Live!
http://www.tvw.org/watch/?eventID=2017021048

Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:37 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

too many salty fuckers speaking....

spd diaz ,greenwood :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

someone hand them a plastic bag

Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:02 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

We had some good people talk on our side so far

Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:06 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kelly Bernardo, she's a (W)AGR paid shill.

Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:08 pm
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Can't watch it live on this dinosaurian equipment passing itself off as a computer. Hoping one of you attendees catch the rest of us up on the shenanigans.

Anti-2A = foolish and misguided.

Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jenkins just quoted the Mukilteo mass shooter for the AW registration bill...

She said it was WHY she sponsored the bill....

I guess she takes orders from mass killers on how to destroy civil rights.

Shocking.

Quote:

Quote:

Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I ************* hate liberals.

I can't listen to them and their anti-American comments, the ploys for sympathy over intelligence, etc.

Anyone know the D/R makeup of this committee?

Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sad when the ******* attorney general gets a legal definition of "Assault Weapon" wrong.

Can someone just point out that these aren't "Assault weapons" and that pump shotgun or a deer rifle is just as or more effective weapon?

Or that a steak knife is used in murders around the world, including mass murders, and can be bought or stolen with no background check.

Or matches used in arson...

Or that those locations with the most gun control are most violent like Baltimore Maryland, Chicago, LA, etc.

Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:24 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

leadcounsel wrote:
I ************* hate liberals.

I can't listen to them and their anti-American comments, the ploys for sympathy over intelligence, etc.

I ******* hate anti-2A people. I don't even know what a conservative or a liberal is anymore, probably by willful refusal.

The only hope is to get anti-2A people to become pro-2A people.

Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The idiot speaking right now said Ivanof bought his "assault weapon" with "no questions being asked"

He said "no questions asked" 5 times....

Quote:

Quote:

Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Truly sickening to see the kid they brought in from West Seattle talk about how "no one in America needs an assault rifle." "No one in America needs an AK-47."

Shocking child abuse to put him up to that.

Quote:

Quote:

Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next