Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:35 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 FOLLOW US AT THE 2017 SHOT SHOW 
Site Admin
Site Admin

MadPick wrote:
All right, I'm just going to post this here for now, for those of you that have been following us at SHOT.

I have coupon codes for the following:

(9) coupon codes for 30% off any purchase at http://www.algdefense.com, expires 2/6/2017
(3) coupon codes for 30% off any purchase at http://www.geissele.com, expires 2/6/2017
(3) coupon codes for 35% off SSA and SSA-E triggers at http://www.geissele.com, expires 2/6/2017

Please only request a coupon code if you intend to use it. If you want one, please PM me and I will give them out on a first-come, first-served basis. Limit one per customer, cannot be combined with other offers, and will be distributed regardless of race, color, creed, sexual preference or Glock vs. 1911 tendencies.

One other important note: These damned Geissele coupons are hard to figger out, so the members, staff and owners of WaGuns.org, and most specifically I, may not be held accountable for any FUBARs that are made.

I'm all out of the 30% Geissele codes, but I still have some ALG codes and some 35% SSA/SSA-E codes ... holla if you need one.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:38 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Soldier_Citizen wrote:
PMB wrote:
Well now I know why the knowledgeable guys leave SHOT a day early. It was mayhem.

The exhibitors don't like to pack all their display items up, so it turns into this gigantic giveaway. It was terrible. My Condor Outdoor bag looked pretty stout, but the bottom seam ripped out at the first suppressor booth (I think it was Silencerco.) I started asking them "Please stop stuffing suppressors in th-" RIP, bottom seam gave away. *F*
I hate to not pull my weight, so I picked up two of the Condor shoulder bags and double-bagged them. But goddammit, the Gemtech people grabbed my arm and pulled me into their exhibit space and filled the bag before I could get back to Silencerco. I felt like a jerk, leaving all those Silencerco folks "holding the bag" so to speak.
The Kahr folks were a little different... They traded their display pistols 1 per business card, and I only had 7 cards left by that point. They asked me to call them next week and they'd send the matching magazines, since as displays they didn't bring the mags to the show.
I passed on the Caracal rifles. Too bulky. Besides, I already had four Daniel Defense M4 (and variants) slung over my shoulders.

Haha smart ass. If you got any goodies you wanna part with let me know!!

I just put an envelope of stickers together that are already spoken for by another WaGunner. If you're into stickers, velcro patches, a ball cap, keychain, things like that- stop by and visit.
Attachment:
20170123_115627.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:29 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Sorry for the overlap on the pics.

I am only mailing 3 packages out, and 2 of those are spoken for. If someone up there in that hellhole big city wants to receive the balance for distribution to other WaGunners I'll mail it up.

PS: I got a few pairs of panties too, but not done with them yet. :wink05:

Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Who made the "Beauty of the Second Amendment" sticker? I want to know what company fails so bad they have to resort to imaginary quotes to sell shit. https://www.monticello.org/site/jeffers ... -quotation

"...steam, artillery and revolvers give to civilized man an irresistible power." -Perry Collins

Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:53 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:00 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

kf7mjf wrote:
Who made the "Beauty of the Second Amendment" sticker? I want to know what company fails so bad they have to resort to imaginary quotes to sell shit. https://www.monticello.org/site/jeffers ... -quotation

You can cut out or whiteout Mr Jefferson's name on the sticker... :bigsmile:
I've often thought that was not such a great quotation anyway. I don't like Mr Franklin's quote... I wish that he had said "will receive" rather than "deserve."
People deserve liberty despite foolishness, even cowardice.

Thomas Jefferson wrote:
The People can no more vote to remove a Right as they can vote to reverse the rotation of the Earth.

Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
kf7mjf wrote:

I've often thought that was not such a great quotation anyway. I don't like Mr Franklin's quote... I wish that he had said "will receive" rather than "deserve."

Thomas Jefferson wrote:
The People can no more vote to remove a Right as they can vote to reverse the rotation of the Earth.

I just want to know who put that sticker out. That kind of fail deserves taking money elsewhere.

"...steam, artillery and revolvers give to civilized man an irresistible power." -Perry Collins

Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:24 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

kf7mjf wrote:
PMB wrote:
kf7mjf wrote:

Thomas Jefferson wrote:

I just want to know who put that sticker out. That kind of fail deserves taking money elsewhere.

I confess! I did it!

Does this mean there is no hope for a business partnership? :crybaby:

Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Probably not LOL. Based on zoom looks like Black Hills Ammo?

Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:29 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

kf7mjf wrote:
Probably not LOL. Based on zoom looks like Black Hills Ammo?

I Sharpied that in there just to lead you off on a spurious path. :wink05:

Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alternative truths? :045:

Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What's your schedule like the next couple of days mike?

Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15