Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: New Year's shoot POTLUCK

Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:36 pm

wklink wrote:Quick question.

Anyone bringing a heater? It is only going to be 37 tomorrow.

I'm only bringing one, unless I can find the other one before tomorrow. I think a couple others are bringing one.

Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:38 pm

I have a small heater from my son's baseball days but I have no idea how much propane is left in the thing.

If I can find it I'll bring it. If I'm not too hung over tomorrow to remember.

Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:45 pm

wklink wrote:I have a small heater from my son's baseball days but I have no idea how much propane is left in the thing.

If you bring it I have propane. I'm bringing 3-20 lb tank's with hoses and 2 extra 1 lb canisters. I have a 4th tank\hose I can bring if needed.

Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:14 pm

chasehooks wrote:
wklink wrote:I have a small heater from my son's baseball days but I have no idea how much propane is left in the thing.

If you bring it I have propane. I'm bringing 3-20 lb tank's with hoses and 2 extra 1 lb canisters. I have a 4th tank\hose I can bring if needed.

Awesome! The heaters will be a big plus. I think we'll be lucky if the temperature gets up to 37 in Littlerock tomorrow.

Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:19 pm

I'm not seeing any grilling implements. Are we doing hamburgers or dogs? Do we need to?

Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:26 pm

chasehooks mentioned bringing a tabletop 2 burner stove that has grill plates.
I have a gas grill I can try and strap to the bed of my mog if you think it will be needed, have a fresh 5lb tank for it as well

Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:36 pm

sc00by71 wrote:chasehooks mentioned bringing a tabletop 2 burner stove that has grill plates.
I have a gas grill I can try and strap to the bed of my mog if you think it will be needed, have a fresh 5lb tank for it as well

Sounds good. It will be good to have a backup just in case. You're local too so you won't have to schlep it too far. :rockout:

Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:12 pm

I saw a pie there that the wife would love but I can't remember what flavor it was...anyone?

Nevermind, found it. Kahlua creme pie
Post a reply