Yes+4
No votes
No
22%

Total votes : 60

Re: OFFICIAL WaGuns 2017 New Years Day Shoot at ESC

Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:03 pm

Here are a couple of pics that I took:

Aibarra310 shooting my M1909 Argentine Mauser, with tlang and Benja455 looking on:

Cdoniguian trying out the suppressed .45-70:

And here are a few pics from usrifle of the pre-shooting talk and the goodies area!

Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:41 pm

Massive thank you to everyone who was out there yesterday! I'm obviously new in every way here, new to guns, new to wa guns, but my wife, my friend and I had such a blast (literally).

Special thanks to Chris for the food, you inspired my wife to try her hand at beef stew today (not as good :P)!

And super special thanks just to everyone, I saw so much sharing and friendly atmosphere, just awesome.

Thanks to the handful of people who lets us shoot their guns, I tried to get a deal on a PPQ, S&W SW22 and M&P9c today, but discount guns wouldn't play ball! I guess off to precise shooter?

Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:40 am

PinSniper wrote:Massive thank you to everyone who was out there yesterday! I'm obviously new in every way here, new to guns, new to wa guns, but my wife, my friend and I had such a blast (literally).

You guys looked like you were having fun! Glad you were able to come out and see what this community is really about!

Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:12 am

Look at that!!!

Thunder photobombing the pic.

Post a reply