Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:18 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 OFFICIAL WaGuns 2017 New Years Day Shoot at ESC 

Are you coming?
Yes 43%  43%  [ 26 ]
Yes +1 22%  22%  [ 13 ]
Yes +2 8%  8%  [ 5 ]
Yes +3 5%  5%  [ 3 ]
Yes+4 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No 22%  22%  [ 13 ]
Total votes : 60

OFFICIAL WaGuns 2017 New Years Day Shoot at ESC 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

No shit.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I feel like a monkey shat in my skull...but I'll be there shortly. Oof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:23 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I'm on my way but I left an hour and a half later than I wanted to. Damn kid messing stuff up

Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looks like I'll be able to make it. Late.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Deepest apologies. Appreciate the short notice allowing us to come and even making a nametag for us but we woke up this morning extremely ill, either food poisoning or flu (not alcohol related).

I will put a donation to the site help cover the costs. Will see you guys at the next waguns event.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Goood to see everyone today! Thanks for being welcoming to tlang and my GF who were there for the first time. They had a blast.

I started posting photos to the @waguns Instagram account - if you have any good ones, tag us in the post or send them to me.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thank you all the volunteers and chefs! OUTSTANDING food and company. Nice putting some faces to names!

RSO Brandon, outstanding guy I spoke with for quite some time before the shoot. Thanks for your 21 years of service, Sir!

Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Here was the opening shoot for two tannerite, containers. I only caught one, the 2nd was much larger boom but I stopped filming.

https://vimeo.com/197719526

Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:56 pm

sportsdad60 wrote:
Thank you all the volunteers and chefs! OUTSTANDING food and company. Nice putting some faces to names!

RSO Brandon, outstanding guy I spoke with for quite some time before the shoot. Thanks for your 21 years of service, Sir!

Brian, the pleasure was all mine and THANK YOU for your service by keeping those planes in the air! My mates and I truly appreciate what you do for the military and civilian sector.

Humbly,
DP

Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ironworker78 wrote:
Looks like I'll be able to make it. Late.

Thank you very much for letting me shoot your Beretta today, that was a neat little pistol.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:

Thanks again for bringing out your Colt mag for me to try out in my little guy.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:23 pm

Dan and Chris,

Thank you for letting us run the line for a while as a volunteer RSO. I missed the last two shoots due to deployments. This was a great event and looking forward to next year! Nothing but but a great bunch of folks at this event! Sorry we had to leave a bit early, but Household 6 is the boss and she wanted me home before dinner. Also, I apologize about dumping the 308 magazine. All I saw was a bunch of flames through the sight! :-)

Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Left a little early but had a great time! :thumbsup2:

Special thanks to everyone that contributed food, heat, gennys, PIF stuff, EZ-Ups, etc. :cheers2:
Thanks also to the volunteers - RSO's, setup folks, cleanup folks, and Dan and Steve for making it happen! thumbsup
And thanks to all for sharing your toys and making it a great, safe shoot! :hangloose:

:wagwoot:

Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That was a lot of fun.

Nice to meet you all.

HUGE thanks to all those that made it happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

As with previous shoots I really accomplished very little shooting wise. It was more about BSing, eating, and watching people shoot stuff they would not normally have the chance to shoot. Watching my son shoot chasehooks Raging Bull with .454 Casull, priceless. He's one of those kids that's not happy if he comes back from the range without some body parts hurting. We need to do a summer shoot also. Once a year is not enough! :cheers2:

Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next