Switch to full style
Post a reply

Last 2016 Breakfast Meet - 12/11 (in a shiny new thread!)

Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:25 am

Hey folks!
December South Sound Breakfast will be at 9am - 11am, Sunday 12/11, at Hawk's Prairie in Lacey.

Great place to meet before heading out shooting, or over to I5 Guns or Cabela's! :snipersmilie:
(Does I5 still have "2A Sundays"?)

The Hawks don't play till afternoon.

And the day's forecast calls for BACON! :thumbsup2:

Hope to see you there!
:cheers2:

Re: Last 2016 Breakfast Meet - 12/11 (in a shiny new thread!

Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:33 am

I think I can actually make this one!

Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:28 am

It's only a 92 mile drive for me but I'm actually considering trying to make it. Will make for a nice "Sunday Drive". Don't know about taking time to go shooting or shopping for more guns though. The drive and breakfast will take a huge chunk of my day. :bigsmile:

Would be nice to get the new car out for a "road trip".

Is the bacon there really good? After a drive that long I might just go with a side of bacon with my steak and eggs.

Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:06 am

deadshot2 wrote:It's only a 92 mile drive for me but I'm actually considering trying to make it. Will make for a nice "Sunday Drive". Don't know about taking time to go shooting or shopping for more guns though. The drive and breakfast will take a huge chunk of my day. :bigsmile:

Is the bacon there really good? After a drive that long I might just go with a side of bacon with my steak and eggs.

Challenge yourself to get there on all battery. :)

Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:32 am

I may actually be able to make this. Thanks for not doing this on a reserve weekend. I need some lead therapy.

Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:34 am

mcyclonegt wrote:I may actually be able to make this. Thanks for not doing this on a reserve weekend. I need some lead therapy.

:thumbsup2:

Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:10 am

dan360 wrote:
deadshot2 wrote:It's only a 92 mile drive for me but I'm actually considering trying to make it. Will make for a nice "Sunday Drive". Don't know about taking time to go shooting or shopping for more guns though. The drive and breakfast will take a huge chunk of my day. :bigsmile:

Challenge yourself to get there on all battery. :)

Well, when I look at the map it's all "Downhill". Unfortuantely I think I'd probably just make it to Tacoma. I'll make sure I have a full gas tank 'cause Tacoma's one of the last places I every want to get stranded in :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Right now the idea of making the trip is getting better and better.

Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:50 pm

Just checking in to see how many will be there. If I'm going to all that way South I'd certainly like to meet some of the "Southern Crowd". Put some faces to names at last and all that.

Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:56 pm

I am still planning on being there. Wife works that AM, so may have spawn in tow.

Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:20 pm

Massivedesign wrote:I am still planning on being there. Wife works that AM, so may have spawn in tow.

That makes at least two. In my world "offspring" are always welcome for breakfast but I can only eat one. :bigsmile:

(sorry, I stole that from a t-shirt I once saw.)

Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:53 pm

I'm not ready to commit yet, but I'm considering it.

Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:45 pm

Haven't seen my work schedule yet.

Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:02 am

I'm going to try and get my ass over there for this one. Have to make at least one this year! It's a haul, I mean I think it's a whopping 5.6 miles? I don't work weekends and the wife says that there is nothing on the calendar for this day.

Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:04 pm

I should be able to make this. I'm overdue for a side order of bacon. :wagwoot:

Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:18 pm

I'm still planning on being there!
Post a reply