Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:07 pm

Rules Brads Guns RA I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations WAC
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms LPG Pintos
Gear COUNTYLINE WCA Fortis 2A Ind.
Calendar





Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Shoot and Clean Greenwater OCT-8 9 am 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: RENTON
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011
Posts: 6793
Real Name: John
MADrtcw wrote:
Bought some new steel targets from Amazon. Looks like we're going to have a good turn out so I'll bring 4-5


We will beat those things like a red headed step child. :AR15firing:

_________________
NRA RSO


Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:21 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 30954
Real Name: Steve
usrifle wrote:
MADrtcw wrote:
Bought some new steel targets from Amazon. Looks like we're going to have a good turn out so I'll bring 4-5


We will beat those things like a red headed step child. :AR15firing:


I'll bring the steel core ammo. :mulletslayer:

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:17 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma/Lakewood,WA
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015
Posts: 203
Real Name: Chad
Weather Alert
Special Weather Statement issued October 06 at 7:53AM PDT by NWS Seattle

...6 TO 12 INCHES OF SNOW EXPECTED OVER THE NORTH CASCADES ABOVE 6000 FEET TONIGHT AND FRIDAY MORNING... STEADY PRECIPITATION WILL SPREAD INTO THE NORTH CASCADES AFTER SUNSET THIS EVENING...BECOMING INTENSE DURING THE OVERNIGHT HOURS TONIGHT. WITH A FORECAST SNOW LEVEL NEAR 6000 FEET...THIS WILL AMOUNT TO MODERATE AND HEAVY SNOW AMOUNTS FOR HIGH ELEVATIONS. FROM TONIGHT THROUGH FRIDAY MORNING...6 TO 12 INCHES OF SNOW ARE EXPECTED ABOVE 6000 FEET FROM THE GLACIER PEAK AREA NORTH TO THE CANADIAN BORDER...INCLUDING HARTS PASS. THOSE VENTURING INTO THE BACKCOUNTRY...INCLUDING HIKERS ALONG THE PACIFIC CREST TRAIL...NEED TO BE PREPARED FOR THIS EARLY SEASON SNOW OVER THE HIGH COUNTRY.


Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:13 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Olympia, WA
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011
Posts: 31025
Real Name: Dan
Chedr wrote:
Weather Alert
Special Weather Statement issued October 06 at 7:53AM PDT by NWS Seattle

...6 TO 12 INCHES OF SNOW EXPECTED OVER THE NORTH CASCADES ABOVE 6000 FEET TONIGHT AND FRIDAY MORNING... STEADY PRECIPITATION WILL SPREAD INTO THE NORTH CASCADES AFTER SUNSET THIS EVENING...BECOMING INTENSE DURING THE OVERNIGHT HOURS TONIGHT. WITH A FORECAST SNOW LEVEL NEAR 6000 FEET...THIS WILL AMOUNT TO MODERATE AND HEAVY SNOW AMOUNTS FOR HIGH ELEVATIONS. FROM TONIGHT THROUGH FRIDAY MORNING...6 TO 12 INCHES OF SNOW ARE EXPECTED ABOVE 6000 FEET FROM THE GLACIER PEAK AREA NORTH TO THE CANADIAN BORDER...INCLUDING HARTS PASS. THOSE VENTURING INTO THE BACKCOUNTRY...INCLUDING HIKERS ALONG THE PACIFIC CREST TRAIL...NEED TO BE PREPARED FOR THIS EARLY SEASON SNOW OVER THE HIGH COUNTRY.


That's the NORTHERN Cascades. Greenwater is central.

Here is Greenwater's Forecast.
Image


Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:14 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma/Lakewood,WA
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015
Posts: 203
Real Name: Chad
Massivedesign wrote:
Chedr wrote:
Weather Alert
Special Weather Statement issued October 06 at 7:53AM PDT by NWS Seattle

...6 TO 12 INCHES OF SNOW EXPECTED OVER THE NORTH CASCADES ABOVE 6000 FEET TONIGHT AND FRIDAY MORNING... STEADY PRECIPITATION WILL SPREAD INTO THE NORTH CASCADES AFTER SUNSET THIS EVENING...BECOMING INTENSE DURING THE OVERNIGHT HOURS TONIGHT. WITH A FORECAST SNOW LEVEL NEAR 6000 FEET...THIS WILL AMOUNT TO MODERATE AND HEAVY SNOW AMOUNTS FOR HIGH ELEVATIONS. FROM TONIGHT THROUGH FRIDAY MORNING...6 TO 12 INCHES OF SNOW ARE EXPECTED ABOVE 6000 FEET FROM THE GLACIER PEAK AREA NORTH TO THE CANADIAN BORDER...INCLUDING HARTS PASS. THOSE VENTURING INTO THE BACKCOUNTRY...INCLUDING HIKERS ALONG THE PACIFIC CREST TRAIL...NEED TO BE PREPARED FOR THIS EARLY SEASON SNOW OVER THE HIGH COUNTRY.


That's the NORTHERN Cascades. Greenwater is central.

Here is Greenwater's Forecast.
Image


Ahhhhhh much better!


Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:15 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: RENTON
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011
Posts: 6793
Real Name: John
I'm not sure Rain is better...

_________________
NRA RSO


Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:00 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 30954
Real Name: Steve
Doesn't matter. Rain or shine, we're doing this!

Throw on a jacket, let's go have some fun. thumbsup

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:14 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Pierce County
Joined: Thu Oct 2, 2014
Posts: 7871
I'm unfortunately out of town this weekend.

_________________
Massivedesign wrote:
I am thinking of a number somewhere between none of and your business.


Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:21 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma/Lakewood,WA
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015
Posts: 203
Real Name: Chad
What's the range like? 100 yard 200?


Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:23 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: South Seattle
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015
Posts: 419
Chedr wrote:
What's the range like? 100 yard 200?
At the 70 pit you can get 150 yards. 7013 forest clearing is about 75

_________________
A sniper without a sniper rifle is just a guy with a gun.


Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Seattle
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014
Posts: 46
Real Name: Jesse
So my official count is three. I'll be rolling in with a friend and another will show up sooner or later.

He's never been the timely sort.


Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:29 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: RENTON
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011
Posts: 6793
Real Name: John
I'm out. Still trying to shake a cold and running around in the Rain would not be a good choice for me right now.
Sorry guys, hope it goes well.

_________________
NRA RSO


Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:34 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 30954
Real Name: Steve
usrifle wrote:
I'm out. Still trying to shake a cold and running around in the Rain would not be a good choice for me right now.
Sorry guys, hope it goes well.


:cussing:

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:12 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: South Seattle
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015
Posts: 419
:cussing:
usrifle wrote:
I'm out. Still trying to shake a cold and running around in the Rain would not be a good choice for me right now.
Sorry guys, hope it goes well.

_________________
A sniper without a sniper rifle is just a guy with a gun.


Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:57 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 30954
Real Name: Steve
I'm headed out shortly, three in my car including me. :rockout:

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:04 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons UPAMMO


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 1.245s | 18 Queries | GZIP : On ]