Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: 8/6/16. GreenWater Clean & Shoot Photos.

Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:31 pm

MadPick wrote:Yeah, there weren't many of us . . . and it's almost always the same crew that comes, every single time. Good people, all of them.

I do wish we could get some more participation at future events.

Not everyone is willing to get a passport just to shoot!

Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:11 pm

das_napeth wrote:
MadPick wrote:Yeah, there weren't many of us . . . and it's almost always the same crew that comes, every single time. Good people, all of them.

If the DNR and forest service change the rules of shooting on public lands(very possible) i'm sure those same people will have the will to post/complain about how their rights are being taken away.

Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:14 pm

MADrtcw wrote:
das_napeth wrote:

If the DNR and forest service change the rules of shooting on public lands(very possible) i'm sure those same people will have the will to post/complain about how their rights are being taken away.

I've got private land with 100yds set up. That requires a passport to come north though

Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:22 am

I'll attend one when I get a day off. This past weekend my son was born so couldn't make it. Something seems to always come up when I plan to go shooting

Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:18 pm

cool pics of awesome guns and the place looks pretty clean, thanks guys

Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:19 pm

G XXII wrote:cool pics of awesome guns and the place looks pretty clean, thanks guys

I think we'll do one more in the first week of October more of a group shoot though. Waiting for a word back from the ranger.

Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:31 pm

Awesome. I'd be down. And might have a friend or two to drag along.

Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:01 pm

das_napeth wrote:

Or mortgage our property to afford the fuel to get there and back! :wink05:
Post a reply