Switch to full style
Post a reply

N.E. Group Shoot*Big Update!!!*

Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:45 pm

Well kids, its that time again. I will be hosting another shoot up here in the North. I will be towing up the smoker and cook for everyone. We will stop and eat a potluck lunch, so bringing a side would great. This will be held at the "Medford Pit" in Harry Osborne Wilderness. This is on DNR land, so their laws apply, discover pass and no Tannerite.
Will update with more details as date approaches. As of now this will be planned as a sboot, but if need be we may end up dojng some cleaning as well. However it seems that we have been able to keep a decent handle on since previous major clean ups. Feel free to post up your past experiences, pics, pertinent info I'm missing, ask questions, etc.

Who is ready to do some shooting!?

***Big Update***

Details:
9/17/16
Medford Pit
Clean up at 1100
Lunch served at 1300ish....
Shoot until whenever you stop

First off, directions. These get you to the "Cowboy Camp".
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Sedro-W ... d48.545996
Follow this link, from there.
Stay to the left of the Y, follow it down and over the creek and up the hill. Around the bend there is a road to the left, with a gate. Take the left and follow it into the pit, you're there!

This is now going to be a mini clean up as well now. This is a big benefit to us! We will have DNR shuttinf down the pit for us for the clean up and shoot. Also, you wont need a discover pass as we will be volunteering for the DNR.
Please bring gloves, rakes, anything that can help with the clean up. Schedule is above, however I will be there very early, around 0600-0700. Feel free to come anytime, I will be there. In fact, I wouldn't mind a little company/help. :bigsmile:
Last edited by KeystoneCowboy on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: North End Group Shoot **9/17**

Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:03 pm

That's awesome! I had the good fortune to attend a clean/shoot a few years ago at the Sedro Woolley Pit with MadPick and a few others.

Amazing food! He goes all out! I will say just go for the food... :thumbsup2:

The shooting is all extra!
:AR15firing:

Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:05 pm

I'll be there. Kyle does an awesome job on food guys. Bring some drinks/sides/snacks to help out and make sure to give Kyle a couple bucks to help cover meat. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:04 pm

Hell yeah . . . thanks for setting this up, Kyle! :thumbsup2:

I just added this to the WaGuns Community Calendar. I'm planning to be there, though I may have a business trip pop up . . . let's hope for the best.

sinus211 wrote:Kyle does an awesome job on food guys. Bring some drinks/sides/snacks to help out and make sure to give Kyle a couple bucks to help cover meat.

A big "hell yes" on all points. We'll eat well! Kyle doesn't skimp on the meat, so a few bucks to help out is the best investment you'll make all summer. thumbsup

Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:10 pm

Where is the Medford Pit located? I didn't see it on the map.

Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:23 pm

Word. Count me in with the Savage crew depending on who is working and what not.

Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:33 pm

wilmermj wrote:Word. Count me in with the Savage crew depending on who is working and what not.

Right on! Seems like half that crew are my friends nowadays. See ya there Wilmer.

The Medford Pitis about 10-15 east of Sedro-Woolley.

Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:49 pm

Jagerbomber35 wrote:
wilmermj wrote:Word. Count me in with the Savage crew depending on who is working and what not.

Right on! Seems like half that crew are my friends nowadays. See ya there Wilmer.

The Medford Pitis about 10-15 east of Sedro-Woolley.

I cant find Medford pits or Harry Osborne Wilderness on Google or Bing maps......

Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:54 pm

Try searching cowboy camp at Medford rd in sedro woolley

Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:46 pm

sinus211 wrote:I'll be there. Kyle does an awesome job on food guys. Bring some drinks/sides/snacks to help out and make sure to give Kyle a couple bucks to help cover meat. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Yes help Kyle cover his meat, we don`t need any more of him.

I am doing a big BBQ on the 24th but I will try to see if I can get 2 weekends off in a row. If I can make it Ill make some beans

Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:26 am

Bump, clear the calendar folks, dont miss this one.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:13 pm

Count me in!

Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:53 pm

I'm in. Will hopefully have the wife and little rascal in tow. Probably won't do a a lot of shooting but will bring lots of toys for others.

Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:09 pm

das_napeth wrote:will bring lots of toys for others.

Business as usual. :thumbsup2:

:party:

Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:34 pm

I would love to go but my PU wont make it into the pit.
Post a reply