Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:38 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 1/1/2016 WaGuns Shootout 

Are you coming?
Yes 33%  33%  [ 23 ]
Yes +1 20%  20%  [ 14 ]
Yes +2 9%  9%  [ 6 ]
Yes +3 4%  4%  [ 3 ]
Yes+4 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No 34%  34%  [ 24 ]
Total votes : 70

1/1/2016 WaGuns Shootout 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

das_napeth wrote:
AR15L wrote:
FZRider wrote:
So ended up making a trip down to Sportsman's Warehouse in Kelso tonight to pick up an XD Mod 2 subcompact in 9mm. Had to get in under the wire for the Gear Up & Go promo. So I'll have another toy for people to play with. Fiancé checked out a Ruger LC9s and really liked the feel of it. So keeping our fingers crossed someone will have one she can check out. Can't wait till Friday!

Post up the question here: http://www.waguns.org/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=63684

Got it listed already!

Woot! Now we just need to move it from the unfulfilled group to the fulfilled!

Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:reaction:
Attachment:
New Year shoot.PNG

Note: DRESS WARM!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:53 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Better than rain!

Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:37 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

kumbaya will be sung around the fire pit, hlding hands is optional but marshmellow sticks are recommended

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looks like I won't be making it after all, threw my back out this last weekend. I hate that my year ends like this, in pain, can't stand up straight and leaning to the right. :cussing: Back to the chiro this afternoon. Worst part is I already used my sick days so this week is unpaid time off and I don't get holiday pay if I don't work the day before and after the holiday. I was looking forward to blowing out some 5.56, instead I blew up my L5-L6. Been dealing with back problems for 28 years now so this isn't something new. My chiropractor is AWESOME and will fix me again in no time, just like he did 3 years ago when it went out the last time. :bow:
Y'all have fun and be safe! :patriot:

Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just a heads up to everyone attending, I will have various AR parts I have listed here that will be available at prices listed below the ads on this site. So if your needing small parts for a build come by my table and see if there is anything you need.

I'll also have a few things I'll be donating to the raffle

Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:25 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

johnboi71 wrote:
I was looking forward to blowing out some 5.56, instead I blew up my L5-L6.

:rofl9:

Take care of it, and get well soon.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Better than rain!

And better then the snow we had one year there...

https://www.RisingSunTraining.com
https://www.facebook.com/RisingSunTraining
https://www.instagram.com/rising_sun_training/
"Always be involved To Learn, To Teach, and To Share, what you are passionate about."

Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:48 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

cosme9242 wrote:
Just a heads up to everyone attending, I will have various AR parts I have listed here that will be available at prices listed below the ads on this site. So if your needing small parts for a build come by my table and see if there is anything you need.

I'll also have a few things I'll be donating to the raffle

Got any LPKs? I'm milling an 80% tonight. Woohoo!

Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

just small parts like trigger guards, a mid length gas tube or so I think I have a low pro gas block also and I know I have a carbine buffer

Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well was hoping tpo join all you crazy people but the Doc's changed meds on me and one of the effects is potential dizziness so I should probably avoid traveling long distances in the car, and Evergreen is heck of a long way for me, so have to bow out.
Hope you all have fun, sorry to have missed you.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:55 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Does anyone have a charcoal chimney they can bring? We're doing a Dutch oven stew but don't have a chimney.

Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:20 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well shit. The fiancé and I have been stoked for weeks about this and now we might not be able to make it. The ex did what ex's do and f'd up basically leaving my boys stranded at a neighbor's house. So I had to go pick them up and bring them home. So my first call on Monday morning is going to be to an attorney. Anyone got a good family law attorney they can recommend in the Oly area?

Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:11 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

FZRider wrote:
Well shit. The fiancé and I have been stoked for weeks about this and now we might not be able to make it. The ex did what ex's do and f'd up basically leaving my boys stranded at a neighbor's house. So I had to go pick them up and bring them home. So my first call on Monday morning is going to be to an attorney. Anyone got a good family law attorney they can recommend in the Oly area?

Just bring them along

Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

das_napeth wrote:
FZRider wrote:

Just bring them along

Considering it unless the ex actually recovers enough to come pick them up in the morning. I'm not worried about my oldest, he's 11 and very conscientious about safety. My youngest on the other hand is 9 and isn't quite as conscientious. He knows the rules but tends to get a little over excited when we're out with the pew pews. So if we come out most likely both of my boys will shoot along with my fiancé and I'll end up being their mag loader bitch.

Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:51 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next