Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:28 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 WAGuns North Shoot, FOOD for Memorial Day 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OK Everyone,

Too many things to coordinate so someone else needs to plan and run with this! :bump2:
I had someone who had to bow out who would have cooked up burgers and dogs and chilli. He had a prior commitment and won't be able to do it for us. SO,

Number 1:
Drinks will be there or bring your own. I have a large cooler or two that I will fill with ice so we can keep things cold. For a donation to the range the range has soda and water in regular cans and bottle. If enough want to bring a 6 or 12 pack we can do this on our own. So chime in if you are willing to help out!

Number 2:
FOOD, I need to be available to help coordinate with the RSOs and other details. So someone needs to volunteer to oversee the food! BBQ are fine and we can do BYOM or get someone to get a bunch and everyone help pay for it? Whatever has worked in the past and can work is fine. We could also use a canopy there really isn't a whole lot of room off the firing line yet. (Working on that but it isn't ready!)

Chime in if you can help organize this. PM me with questions or post them here and I will answer.
Looking forward to this.

Maybe Next year we can be a bit more organized this way! Worked out just fine though!

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Last edited by Col_Temp on Tue May 26, 2015 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 17, 2015 2:49 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well not sure if anyone has a plan.
Could use some help here!

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Fri May 22, 2015 6:40 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I think its too late to plan anything food wise... so it might be a good idea to make it a BYOF/D

Fri May 22, 2015 7:21 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

spikedzombies wrote:
I think its too late to plan anything food wise... so it might be a good idea to make it a BYOF/D

thumbsup

Synopsis of Rules for Radicals: http://www.crossroad.to/Quotes/communism/alinsky.htm
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds" - Bob Marley
104th Division Image Timberwolves

Fri May 22, 2015 10:15 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

spikedzombies wrote:

That pretty much looks like what it will be.
There are chairs but feel free to bring your lawn chairs as they are likely to be MUCH more comfortable if you want to take a break!

Fri May 22, 2015 11:41 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Col_Temp wrote:
spikedzombies wrote:

That pretty much looks like what it will be.
There are chairs but feel free to bring your lawn chairs as they are likely to be MUCH more comfortable if you want to take a break!

Good idea! I almost forgot about mine.

Fri May 22, 2015 11:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I mean I'm willing to bring and cook something inexpensive like hotdogs or the like, does anyone have cooking facilities like a camp stove or grill?

Sat May 23, 2015 3:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'll just bring some bagged carb munchies...........is that OK???

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat May 23, 2015 4:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
I'll just bring some bagged carb munchies...........is that OK???

Sounds great!

Sun May 24, 2015 3:50 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Chips and cookies.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun May 24, 2015 7:05 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]