Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:22 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Act of Valor 02/28 - Olympia 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I normally choose my words and contexts very carefully and this is no exception!!!

Mohawk has referred to himself as such and i have had the pleasure of his company on several occasions and felt relatively safe harassing him in this manner. No offense was meant to him or others.

For you thread monitoring watchdogs you did notice he responded without a hiccup....that should be the first clue. Others failed to police as well....clue # two :wavey: :cheers2:

I will be out from behind the keyboard this evening and at the theater with a box of maxi pads for those that need them :blackcloud1:

Dont know youll find a more sensative batch of people out there than on this site. Dont like to get riled up you know...we got guns. Use a heavy lisp on the word sensative

Last edited by toys in the toybox on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yes.I'm Jewsih, and Toys and I do Know eachother well enough to throw that around. No offence taken here. To The rest of My Hasidic Brothers and Sisters, Don't be afraid to laugh at ones self..

NRA Life Member-Since 1983
Life Member-North American Hunting Club
Life Member-National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association
Founder-Crusaders Motorcycle Ministries

Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm

No sweat, and understood.
Some things just get my hackles up......what can I say? :bigsmile:

"We do not fight to be free; we fight because we are free"
Avraham "Ya'ir" Stern

!אחרי

Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:23 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

sabasarge wrote:
.what can I say? :bigsmile:

.... L'chaim?

Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:32 pm
Profile WWW

touche'

:bow:

"We do not fight to be free; we fight because we are free"
Avraham "Ya'ir" Stern

!אחרי

Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wee bit early...gonna kill a beer or two at P&Q

DNR sweatshirt

Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:14 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Okay, I was going to try to "take a chill pill" and leave it be . . . but since it has been discussed, I'll spit out the pill and chip in. :bigsmile:

I have no doubt that Toys and Mohawk know each other well enough to throw around terms like "cheap Jew bastard" and laugh about it, and I have no problem with them doing just that in a different setting. I say worse things that that myself, most days!

However, I'm concerned that it's a slippery slope on the forum that can't lead anywhere good. If one person says it, then is it okay for another to do so? If that phrase is okay, is it okay to use other phrases related to religion, race, sexual orientation, etc.?

My point is that we have a pretty darned friendly forum here, and I'd like to keep it that way. While that particular comment was taken well by Pete, it obvious raised at least one pair of hackles on another member, which I think was understandable.

So . . . I'd really appreciate it if we could all just refer to Pete as simply a "cheap bastard" in the future. thumbsup

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

point taken

Maybe ill take it to the extreme and try not to own any guns here to prevent any discourse.

I get it, and this isnt my site so ill do as im told but lots of things offend me, ive learned to live with it.

By the way...i like ketchup with my pee pee slappin

Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

so....... back to the kick ass movie lol it was great i will not spoil it for you but its a must see and buy i give it a big :thumbsup2:

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:14 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Movie was great and so was the company. Myself, Toys, Mohawk, FZRider and Olydemon. I suggest you go and see it. Pretty good action, not too hollywoodish either. Pretty interesting story line as well.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:48 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Movie was great and so was the company. Myself, Toys, Mohawk, FZRider and Olydemon. I suggest you go and see it. Pretty good action, not too hollywoodish either. Pretty interesting story line as well.

That does sound much better than trying to create multilinear models. Will have to try and see it. Good turn out.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just got back from seeing Act of Valor with Dan, Damon, Pete and Kurt. Great movie! The list of Navy SEALs at the end that have died since 9/11 was surprisingly long to me...very sad. But then again, the list of service men and women that have lost their lives since 9/11 is absolutely appalling. Very scary to think that this stuff was based on a true story...those freakin terrorists are some sick bastards! :cussing:

Pete & Kurt, nice to meet you, Damon nice to see you again, and Dan...meh. :bigsmile:

Oh yeah...and WHEN ARE WE GOING TO HAPPY TERIYAKI?? :frust:

Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:53 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

That was a great night. Fairly empty theater but of course I had to sit by a nose whistler.... not you dave, the other Guy on my right. Great to meet you Kurt and great to see Pete as well. All in all was very fun.

Happy T!! I love that place. The Teriyaki steak is so good.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:28 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Great Fun at the Movies tonight. Nice small turn out. Story line was valid, Mini Gun on boat brought back some good memories of "Puff The Magic AC 130"......Great Time...Many Thanks Massive. I will publicly say "I Owe You One"....Go see the movie...lets get together when the weather is warmer and have a burn the back Yard down.....Thanks and Much Fun had By all.....Nice Meeting You FZ...Everyone give a big nut punch to Toys......

NRA Life Member-Since 1983
Life Member-North American Hunting Club
Life Member-National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association
Founder-Crusaders Motorcycle Ministries

Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What the h..e...double hockey sticks??? I offer to take a guy to the movies and now im getting punched in the nads and mohawk owes massive sexual.....er regular favors. Last time i hang out with you clowns.

On a positive note the movie was good and it was nice to meet a couple new to me members..FZ and OLY :wavey:

Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:20 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next