Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: North End Group Shoot/Clean 4/4

Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:25 pm

And thanks for the welcome!

Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:25 pm

Cat, did you see the "Shooting Areas" map at the top of the page? That shows some spots in Capitol Forest, and other places as well.

Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:50 pm

MadPick wrote:Cat, did you see the "Shooting Areas" map at the top of the page? That shows some spots in Capitol Forest, and other places as well.

Yep, I see it, thanks. I'm interested in going, but not alone. Not yet.

Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:51 am

Jagerbomber35 wrote:We will for sure be doing more shoots up there, usually 3-4 a year. Maybe fall time we can try and clean up again.

Reviving an old thread here :zombie:

Maybe this should be posted in a new thread, but it was mentioned that there might be a follow-up to this event, so here goes:

I was just up at the Medford Pit yesterday, and although it's not as bad as it was in April, the trash is definitely piling up again. Mostly shotgun shells and wads, but there are a lot of bottles, cans, cardboard, plastic bags, and other miscellaneous trash items. I'd rather not let it get as bad as it was before we decide to clean it again. What do you guys think, particularly those up in the north end? Should we put together another clean-and-shoot event before the winter weather sets in?

Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:57 am

In.

Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:05 am

Guns4Liberty wrote:
Jagerbomber35 wrote:We will for sure be doing more shoots up there, usually 3-4 a year. Maybe fall time we can try and clean up again.

Reviving an old thread here :zombie:

Maybe this should be posted in a new thread, but it was mentioned that there might be a follow-up to this event, so here goes:

I was just up at the Medford Pit yesterday, and although it's not as bad as it was in April, the trash is definitely piling up again. Mostly shotgun shells and wads, but there are a lot of bottles, cans, cardboard, plastic bags, and other miscellaneous trash items. I'd rather not let it get as bad as it was before we decide to clean it again. What do you guys think, particularly those up in the north end? Should we put together another clean-and-shoot event before the winter weather sets in?

Awesome, thanks G4L! Yes, I have been wanting to do another clean up there for a while. I have just been real busy with a new job, and hunting. I'll get a new thread going soon with a date and we can get it rolling. I know DNR will be happyto have us helping out again.

Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:55 pm

I'm hungry already.

Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:54 pm

MadPick wrote:I'm hungry already.

You always are

Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:59 pm

das_napeth wrote:
MadPick wrote:I'm hungry already.

You always are