Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:10 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Nov 5th Capitol Forest "Pit" 

See those "Zombie Splatter Targets"? I wonder if we could build our own? $80 is a lot to spend on a one-use target.

Also "AG" has trenches in it, so I thought about bringing some of my Dad's World War One-Era rifles and handguns, and preform a "trench assault" on some Mannequins!

The drill would go as follows:
#1 Blow whistle to signal volley fire is imminent.
#2 Fire at and into the Enemy trench to take out enemy Mannequins.
#3 After everyone exhausts the ammo in their guns, the whistle is blown a second time. (No guns/Shooting after this)
#4 Loud yelling commences as everyone goes over the top and charges toward the enemy trench
#5 After covering "No Man's Land" everyone runs into the trench, and beats the mannequins into submission, Bar Fight style!
#6 When all enemies are subdued, The mission is a success! Good Job!

I know I may draw fire for this idea, but it also would be paying respect to Military veterans. I feel as though we should never forget what they did for us all. Thank you to all the Military Vets, Past and Present.

Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

FMJ 911 wrote:
See those "Zombie Splatter Targets"? I wonder if we could build our own? $80 is a lot to spend on a one-use target.

Also "AG" has trenches in it, so I thought about bringing some of my Dad's World War One-Era rifles and handguns, and preform a "trench assault" on some Mannequins!

The drill would go as follows:
#1 Blow whistle to signal volley fire is imminent.
#2 Fire at and into the Enemy trench to take out enemy Mannequins.
#3 After everyone exhausts the ammo in their guns, the whistle is blown a second time. (No guns/Shooting after this)
#4 Loud yelling commences as everyone goes over the top and charges toward the enemy trench
#5 After covering "No Man's Land" everyone runs into the trench, and beats the mannequins into submission, Bar Fight style!
#6 When all enemies are subdued, The mission is a success! Good Job!

I know I may draw fire for this idea, but it also would be paying respect to Military veterans. I feel as though we should never forget what they did for us all. Thank you to all the Military Vets, Past and Present.

You kind of lost me. $80 target? AG is what? Like the idea but just clueless on the targets/location.

Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Here's a Zombie target.
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/TARGET300-1.html

Zombie Terrorist Target
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/TARGET301-1.html

On the Range Map, Over by Oso, WA is "AG". I'm sure that "Theme" could be done anywhere.

Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:58 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8